VBC its on sale what to do ?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

So i missed it for 83...awwww..it seems super price in these hard times

kmonkey wrote:So i missed it for 83...awwww..it seems super price in these hard times
Yeah, I'm kind of pissed. I had it in my cart yesterday at Audiodeluxe to see the price but I didn't pull the trigger because I didn't have my credit card in hand. Figured I had until May 1st. Lesson learned.

-B
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

what to say? it's only a few bucks more now (which you'll get back anyway however). if i can afford $83 for a plugin i can afford $99 as well or?.. just my 2cent. :)
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

murnau wrote:what to say? it's only a few bucks more now (which you'll get back anyway however). if i can afford $83 for a plugin i can afford $99 as well or?.. just my 2cent. :)
Didn't say I couldn't afford it. Said I was pissed. :hihi:

Frankly, I'm at the stage where I really don't need any more gear. I own literally dozens of great compressors from a whole host of vendors. I'm sure if I put my mind to it, I could tease out similar results with several of them. However, Slate has an excellent track record with me, and, the FG-X mastering compressor that I do use is a real work of art. So if FG has applied his talents to VBC for a few cool emulations, AND offered them at about a third of their original MSRP, who am I to argue? Except now it's about $20 more than 1/3. No big deal, as you say. Just one of life's little (very little) disappointments. Truly a First World problem.

So, I shall pull the trigger on this one, but not with the bragging rights I would have had yesterday. :lol:

Cheers
-B
Berfab

ahhh.. get it now! :hihi:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

javahut wrote:Forget about it, and get this instead... 8)

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 6&t=409763

Pc only, lacks internal eq which makes it useless for edm on the master buss. Slate FTW.

BERFAB wrote:Frankly, I'm at the stage where I really don't need any more gear. I own literally dozens of great compressors from a whole host of vendors. I'm sure if I put my mind to it, I could tease out similar results with several of them.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wtYGZt7aI4

Breeze wrote:
BERFAB wrote:Frankly, I'm at the stage where I really don't need any more gear. I own literally dozens of great compressors from a whole host of vendors. I'm sure if I put my mind to it, I could tease out similar results with several of them.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wtYGZt7aI4

Well, fortunately, there appears to be an infinite number of plugs that I can still want. [See sig below.] :hihi:
Berfab

BERFAB wrote:Well, fortunately, there appears to be an infinite number of plugs that I can still want. :hihi:
Well, fortunately for you, there will never be an infinite number of plugins. :hihi:

10 hours ago Slate announced on Facebook that due to demands VBC sale will be extended a few more days.

i'd check out plugindiscounts.com for VBC.
too much is never enough. - gmontano on esoundz.com

gmontano wrote:i'd check out plugindiscounts.com for VBC.
Yes.

Return to “Effects”