Image-Line | Minihost Modular (Beta)

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

No FX version installed at all on x64 or x32, still cant be used as an effect in this case ;(
Duh

bungle wrote:No FX version installed at all on x64 or x32, still cant be used as an effect in this case ;(
Try version 1.58 which I think just became available this morning.
Fixed same issue on my system.
ImageCakewalk/Sonar Plugin Management Tools

This is pretty cool - I would love it if it could load FL plugins that I can't otherwise run on Mac.

A quick audio record button would also be useful

thanks

TheSteven wrote:
bungle wrote:No FX version installed at all on x64 or x32, still cant be used as an effect in this case ;(
Try version 1.58 which I think just became available this morning.
Fixed same issue on my system.
Latest version as far as i know, download and install before posting.
Duh

Image-Line wrote:
firepile wrote:
Image-Line wrote:
zyguli wrote:Thanks for your answer! That's great. I understand that. Good luck! :]
Now works in Cubase as a VST and VSTi
Not possible to load as an effect in Studio One.
Did you rescan plugins in Studio One?

Are you sure you are loading the VST (FX) version?

Regards Scott
Fixed in version 1.5.8.

firepile wrote: Fixed in version 1.5.8.
Thanks for letting us know.

Regards Scott
Image-Line are proud developers of - FL Studio, FL Studio Mobile & Audio Plugins.

Works now as an FX! Thanks! Good job! :tu:
I was going to suggest that probably two separate files are needed for vsti and vst, but I didn't have to - you're the expert! ;)

Image-Line wrote:

Regards Scott
All we need now is a piano roll that syncs to the DAW's transport, and separate menus for instruments and effects.

firepile wrote:
Image-Line wrote:

Regards Scott
All we need now is a piano roll that syncs to the DAW's transport, and separate menus for instruments and effects.
The idea, at the moment, is that you trigger Piano rolls in Minihost Modular from the host Piano roll. So if you put MIDI data in your time-line then Minihost will trigger on cue.

Regards Scott
Image-Line are proud developers of - FL Studio, FL Studio Mobile & Audio Plugins.

I just got Reason 7 and Dune 2, both don't work with each other, but I'll use LoopMIDI and MiniHost to see if I can bridge them!

Is this thing still alive? As it stands it shares the VST locations for both 64-bit and 32-bit despite them being incompatible.

frankz00 wrote:Is this thing still alive? As it stands it shares the VST locations for both 64-bit and 32-bit despite them being incompatible.
Yes it is alive, the next update will resolve this issue.

Regards Scott

I'm surprised nobody asked for a dashboard window and an editors windows, like those found in Patcher. Any chance to see these features implemented in the future updates of this nice plugin?

Thanks

KTlin wrote:I'm surprised nobody asked for a dashboard window and an editors windows, like those found in Patcher. Any chance to see these features implemented in the future updates of this nice plugin?

Thanks
Re the editor windows, unlike patcher the editor windows can be opened outside of the Patcher UI. Indeed, Patcher is going this way too.

Request noted re control panel UI.

Regards Scott

Image-Line wrote:Re the editor windows, unlike patcher the editor windows can be opened outside of the Patcher UI. Indeed, Patcher is going this way too.
Request noted re control panel UI.
Thanks for the reply, but I don't quite understand what you're saying.
I was referring to the editor window in Patcher regarding its "rack-like" functionality (being able to have all the vst's that are loaded into the graph displayed one above another, similar to Reason or Guitar Rig, I think is fantastic, and this is what I would like to see in Minihost Modular as well).
Also, the dashboard window (as in Patcher) is a must for a plugin like this IMO. MUX has something like that and it's extremely useful especially for live performances.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”