Tiny Chaos Engine a FREE "found sound" drum machine from Sound Dust. Full version now released

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Tiny Chaos Engine

How dee,

Can't seem to locate the "download" to click on.

Musical Gym wrote:How dee,

Can't seem to locate the "download" to click on.
Hi Gym

I just checked and you are kinda right!
For some unknown reason it doesn't show on a phone, well not on my android. But it is there and displays as normal on the computer version.

Are you trying to get it on your phone ?

cheers
Pendle

Does England really swing like a Pendle 'em doo?

Sorry, I'm on win 8.1 desktop, chrome browser.

I enabled images and plugins in browser, but I still did not see a download link.

I clicked on the text "download" as in Click on download, but that wasn't it.

Edit: I just clicked on Sound Dust link in your kvr sig and now it appears as a button. Maybe my browser wasn't refreshed.

thanks!

Musical Gym wrote:Does England really swing like a Pendle 'em doo?
Unfortunately not where I live. :?

I've just fixed the Android issue , odd that you can't see it in Chrome. There should be a grey box thingy like this....

It's probably the useless robots that I had to sack earlier in this thread, they are exacting their revenge.
Check your PM in a few minutes and i'll pop a link in there.

cheers
Pendle

Hi Pendle. See my edited post above. I think you missed it.

Hi pendle,
I am glad that you like it. :-)
I made it on th fly. But I am just thinking about making a complete song with some other synths and computer voices with it.
As I said it is much fun to play with it. Hope that the full version will be released soon. :-)

Thanks a lot for all the chaos!

I found the download button right away but I noticed that the fields for subscribing to the mailing list can't be seen on Chrome, at least on my computer. I checked with the Silk browser of my Kindle Fire (Android, but not the Android default browser) and all the page seems to be correctly displayed there.

EDIT: I tried with Firefox and everything is fine too. If no one else experience this with Chrome it could be some of the addons that I have installed in it.
"A pig that doesn't fly is just a pig."

Looking forward to the expanded version of this thing.. !!!!

GJK wrote:Looking forward to the expanded version of this thing.. !!!!
Thanks GJK, The fully featured version will be along in a couple of months I reckon.

But keep an eye out for something new before then :wink:

Once you've joined the family and bought something from Sound Dust you get an even bigger discount on every new instrument I release. :)

Hi pendle,
here is the complete song that I made with your drums:
New elements

https://soundcloud.com/musikus/new-elements

Hope you like it. :-)

Gucky wrote:Hi pendle,
here is the complete song that I made with your drums:
New elements

https://soundcloud.com/musikus/new-elements

Hope you like it. :-)
Excellent, thanks Gucky : 0

Its really quite Kraftwerky in a good way. I hope more people give it a listen.

Hello all.

Just thought I'd let you know that the full version of the Chaos Engine the Modular Chaos Engine has been released...and there are now two versions .... and another free demo version !

Both have the same 12 x 12 track key triggered sequencing system, with per note control of sound selection,decay, accent, tune and pan.

#1 is the Found version which contains 785 "found " sounds
#2 is the Evolved version with 1106 sounds wrought out of a nasty blue analog/hybrid synth

Image3

£20 each or £35 for the pair.

Just pop over to http://www.Sound-Dust.co.uk and you can watch videos, download demos and read all about them.

cheers
Pendle

gourmet dishes for experimentalists like me :)
thanks!!!

thanks Felix : )

heres an early evening uk bump

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”