Quiver: developer asking for beta feedback

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Quiver

ralphb wrote:Quiver 1.1 was just released. It's good! :-)

http://straightarrow.dk/quiver/download/

Changelist:
  • Added new filter types.
  • Added dropdown to control length of envelopes.
  • Added ability to save and load individual module presets.
  • Enabled external modulation of legato mode. (Suggested by Punqtured)
  • Added non-hex values to MIDI assign dropdown.
  • Added mouse over descriptions to module connectors.
  • Renamed Wavetable Oscillator to Paderizer Oscillator.
  • Fixed problem with installer on windows, which would select wrong folder.
  • Fixed bug where visual feedback area would not correctly redraw. (Reported by Ben Paturzo)
Best,
Ralph
8)
I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

Still on my list of must haves :D

bump

Anyone still using this vst? I rediscovered it this afternoon and I'm happy I did :)
[Insert Signature Here]

bailees7irish wrote:Anyone still using this vst? I rediscovered it this afternoon and I'm happy I did :)
I'm the developer, and just wanted to say that Quiver isn't dead, just taking a nap. :-)

AU would be nice!

bailees7irish wrote:Anyone still using this vst?
For sure.

ralphb wrote:I'm the developer, and just wanted to say that Quiver isn't dead, just taking a nap. :-)
Ah, good. I can't find the .qvr preset files on my HD (Mac OSX Lion) - where are they?
EDIT: Ah, I found them in the "invisible" user folder (Me)/Library/Audio/Presets/Straightarrow/Quiver. Phew!

just downloaded the demo, quite liking it. In general the workflow and displays seem 'backward' to me, not intuitive and 'obvious'. And there's a lot of unused screen space, which could accommodate larger faders/sliders. What i'd really hope for is an audio input option so it can be used as a modular effects unit on other tracks, something like Zebrify. There is severe lack of modular effects units in VST land! :x
All the above is meant as constructive criticism, feel free to get in touch if you want to get more user input.

Straightarrow website is down and there is no response to e-mails sent to developer.
And I wanted to buy Quiver :(
It will return soon.
SoundCloud * Albums:"Elarchimeriac" "Imnixtimnuor" "Paustiufrutaa"
Join me and other ambient music passionates at AmbientOnline.org

link doesnt work

and u say the wesite is down so what is the point of asking people to beta test something they cannot get their hands on
If your plugin is a Synth-edit/synth-maker creation, Say So.
If not Make a Mac version of your Plugins Please.

https://soundcloud.com/realmarco

...everyone is out to get me!!!!!!!

Necro to wonder publicly: this seemed so interesting and promising- am I the only one disappointed this sank under the waves?
Music can no longer soothe the worried thoughts of monarchs; it can only tell you when it's time to buy margarine or copulate. -xoxos
Discontinue use if rash or irritation develops.

Return to “Instruments”