New patchpool website is online - discount celebration until May 1st

Official support for: patchpool.de
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sampleconstruct wrote:The new-website-celebration-discount-deal is still on until May 1st. All subscribers to the patchpool newsletter get a 22% discount on all single products until May 1st. Bundles and pre-order items are excluded from that offer. You can subscribe to the newsletter here.

FAQ: How does the Newsletter discount work, once I subscribed?
Answer: The latest Newsletter announcing the new website and the 22% discount on all single product will be resent to all new subscribers, it includes the instructions on how to obtain the discounted products.
1 week left for the discount offer.

The discounts are still on.

Sampleconstruct wrote:The new-website-celebration-discount-deal is still on until May 1st. All subscribers to the patchpool newsletter get a 22% discount on all single products until May 1st. Bundles and pre-order items are excluded from that offer. You can subscribe to the newsletter here.

Answer: The latest Newsletter announcing the new website and the 22% discount on all single product will be resent to all new subscribers, it includes the instructions on how to obtain the discounted products.
5 days left for this discount offer.

Sampleconstruct wrote:

Thanks for the reminder!
I had no idea you did a bank for ElectraX until now.
Sounds great!

BBFG# wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:

Thanks for the reminder!
Sounds great!
Thank's, the TripleX Bank even got a great review at rekkerd.org, it's been out for some years now. ElectraX doesn't seem to be a very popular synth...

Sampleconstruct wrote:

Still on through May 1st.

Sampleconstruct wrote:
BBFG# wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:

Thanks for the reminder!
Sounds great!
Thank's, the TripleX Bank even got a great review at rekkerd.org, it's been out for some years now. ElectraX doesn't seem to be a very popular synth...
TBH, it isn't my favorite of the Tone 2 synths either, although since I picked it up in a two for one deal by buying RayBlaster with a discount, I could justify ownership of it. I have been warming up to it more and having a good soundset like what your demos sound like change it more to my liking than the ones that come with it.

BBFG# wrote:
TBH, it isn't my favorite of the Tone 2 synths either, although since I picked it up in a two for one deal by buying RayBlaster with a discount, I could justify ownership of it. I have been warming up to it more and having a good soundset like what your demos sound like change it more to my liking than the ones that come with it.
Same here, after getting it I was totally disappointed to find out, it only supported mono sample playback, but then I found this workaround to use split stereo samples, one osc for each L-R side. I mean the implementation of the sampling engine with all it's limitations is a bit of a joke. A big plus though is the ability, to use samples as modulators for FM synthesis, which yields some very interesting sounds. After it was updated to 64 Bit it was finally usable again for me, as it had constantly crashed Logic using the 32-Bit bridge.

2 days left for the celebration discounts.

Sampleconstruct wrote:

Quite a few new subscribers during the last days, place your orders soon please.

Sampleconstruct wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:

Quite a few new subscribers during the last days, place your orders soon please.
Discount orders can still be placed until tonight (MET).

Return to “patchpool”