A new soundtrack tune

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi all,

Here's a new tune I made for the upcoming film Tre Manchester's "Your Ever After". All comments are always welcome.

Here are the links to Soundcloud:
https://soundcloud.com/thedeadsoul/fly

and Soundclick:

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=12769531

Enjoy..!

Best,
Adi/Thedeadsoul

The melody flows beautifully. Perhaps it's lacking in dynamics or it's just meant to be quiet. Either way, I enjoyed it.

@Frantz: Cheers mate, glad you like it...indeed the idea was to make it a bit quite, not too many sounds. Many thanks for listening..!

Best,
Adi/Thedeadsoul

Very nice, Adi! I really enjoyed it.

@davidstiles: Many thanks, mate, much appreciated..! :)

Best,
Adi/Thedeadsoul

By my reckoning, this is the third film that you have scored for Mr. Manchester. This one has quite a sombre, thoughtful, even sad feel that certainly seems to be in sync with the plotline.

Good work :)

@seismic1: Haha, that's right, Tim..! Many thanks for listening, and you're right, that's exactly how the tune is envisioned. The story of the movie itself is pretty sad/dramatic.

Best,
Adi/Thedeadsoul

Bravo. Pleasant composition and arrangement.
Piano voicings worked well I think. The oboe part sounded great.
I didn`t like the use of a/that string section. I would have gone with a string quartet or just cellos/violas. French horns would have fit as well.

Nice work..i`m jealous. ;)
....................Don`t blame me for 'The Roots', I just live here. :x

@annode: Many thanks for listening, mate, and much appreciation for the feedback. As for the string, do you mean overall, of the high note strings that starts from 02:29? And for the French Horn, I did use the sound on the ref parts but I tried to keep the volume a bit low as to not competing with the piano.

Kind regards,
Adi

Return to “Music Cafe”