Something is cooking: RAGNAROK - RELEASED !!!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Ragnarök

bailees7irish wrote:
crimsonwarlock wrote:
Numanoid wrote:I would maybe have gone for the motörhead approach, and called it Ragnarök
The original hardware version has the dots on the name, I dropped them for the software version. Maybe I bring them back before the release :D
My 2 pennies: I think it would look best with the double dots :D
The double dots will be on the final version. I have to do a GUI update soon anyway because Björn and I are discussing a few 'upgrades' to Ragnarök's capabilities (that we like to have before first release as they seriously impact the presets) ;)
CrimsonWarlock aka TechnoGremlin, using Reaper and a fine selection of freeware plugins.

Ragnarök VST-synthesizer co-creator with Full Bucket

if it sounds as good as monofury, nabla and deputy I will be using it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbd_SD2Knbw this song using deputy is awesome. Did the dev do this?

yessongs wrote:if it sounds as good as monofury, nabla and deputy I will be using it.
Thanks man! The sound quality should be comparable! :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbd_SD2Knbw this song using deputy is awesome. Did the dev do this?
Yes, that's my official demo for the deputy. Get it in full MP3 glory here:
http://www.fullbucket.de/music/index.html#deputy.

Cheers, Björn

Any more news on the progress of this synth?

crimsonwarlock wrote:
fluffy_little_something wrote:Is it SynthEdit?
Nope. Native code (C++), very efficient CPU-wise, especially for what it does.

Will be available for 32bit and 64bit (windows only), and first disclosure: it is going to be a free instrument :D
So since it's freeware is it going to be released with a fanfare of OSC treatment?

Since KVR developer challenge 2014 is closing in my guess is they will release /submit it there.

Couldnt do that.

Would be against the rules.

Mr. Crimsonwarlock,
Any updates on the progress of this cool project? I'm pretty keen to give it a run and use it on some of my new tracks.
One thing I have been thinking, while the current GUI looks great, it would be great to have it skinnable and possibly release a skin with the same scheme as your original hardware. I actually really like the look of that one of a kind beast. :tu:

hmm - it´s cooked, but the meal was ready or cold yet.....at the background of the KVR-Challenge, where some dev´s tested or get ready their plugs in a week, this plug needed a develepment about 9 months....
will it ever see the light of day....I think not...but it have been a nice synth anyway....

Hi folks,

Ragnarok is still in Beta and waiting for some "upgrades". Anyway, I am not willing to release it until Crimson Warlock gives his "Go"!

However, I have no reply from Crimson Warlock for some months now... also, his last reply at this forum was from April 2014, and even his own web blog is quiet since June. :(

So let's hope for the best that he is alive and kicking & doing well, and is just blocked by some other things!

Cheers, Björn

Full Bucket wrote:However, I have no reply from Crimson Warlock for some months now... also, his last reply at this forum was from April 2014, and even his own web blog is quiet since June. :(
Still no updates? Hope CW is OK
Last edited by Numanoid on Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

He's done the disappearing act a few times over the years

Well.....?

Caught! :D

Return to “Instruments”