Synapse Audio Dune 2

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
DUNE

elassi wrote: I have a midi keyboard but it's to my left (90degree)
That's why on both my systems I have my midi controllers right in front of me.......priorities...... :D
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

chk071 wrote:Thanks Examigan. But isn't that the same sound demo that had already been posted in this thread earlier? Can't find it now though. Sounding nice though. :)

there are others, if you know where to look...

Kriminal wrote:
idfpower wrote:Heh, then I must be the only one that doesn't like the GUI (providing that is a 3D rendering of the real thing) :)
3d renders always look crap IMO, pointless really considering its a flat image VST when you actually use it. Having said that, it seems some ppl think they are 'really cool' and help to sell a product.

Its a bit like ppl who sell soundbanks advertising with a 3D image of a box....for a download :lol:
Heh, I guess you're right :) Still, the design seems to be in more in the style of that Refill plugin (Antidote, is it?) - which I don't like that much either :) Oh well, we'll see...
TELURICA - "Made In ___ [INSERT LOCATION]" - EP.
Available now on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/telurica/sets/ma ... t-location

Look like it comes with Wave Table synthesis?
My Setup.
Now goes by Eurydice(Izzy) - she/her :hug:

dakkra wrote:Look like it comes with Wave Table synthesis?

V1 has WT's... :wink:

I am really really hoping this comes out in the next week or two. Never been this excited for a release before.

I am just reading the current german Beat Magazine. It features a one page ad saying it's there (and a short product announcement). Maybe subscription readers like me got the mag a bit too early for Synapse to actually release it, but usually there is a delay of less than a week between subscription and "official" release. I just checked, the mag is scheduled for may, 2nd. I can only hope that Synapse is prepared... ;)

Kriminal wrote:
idfpower wrote:Heh, then I must be the only one that doesn't like the GUI (providing that is a 3D rendering of the real thing) :)
3d renders always look crap IMO, pointless really considering its a flat image VST when you actually use it. Having said that, it seems some ppl think they are 'really cool' and help to sell a product.

Its a bit like ppl who sell soundbanks advertising with a 3D image of a box....for a download :lol:
I said it looks 'really cool' because I thought it looked great, even though it was a 3D version of what it will look like.

I don't think it will help sell the product though.

Just release it for God's sake.

Would be cool if they did a hardware version like that :)
Switching between keyboard and effects panel would be hard to implement, though :hihi:

https://soundcloud.com/kriminal-dave2/dune2-teaser

I just found this one by Kriminal, my apologies if it was posted on here already.

It hasnt been posted anywhere. Please read notes carefully :wink:

Some lovely sounds in that clip!
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

Im also a subscriber of the Beat Magazine. No Dune 2 available? :)
macOS Mojave 10.14.2| Logic Pro x 10.4.3

Return to “Instruments”