What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

EzDrummer 2?

VST, AU, etc. plug-in Virtual Instruments discussion

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

donato
KVRian

514 posts since 8 Nov, 2003

Postby donato; Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:17 pm EzDrummer 2?

Is there a thread on this? Maybe the search function is wonky, but I can't find anything regarding this?
p356
KVRist

387 posts since 11 Feb, 2007, from LA, CA

Postby p356; Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:24 pm Re: EzDrummer 2?

Hey, we're over here, c'mon over:

viewtopic.php?t=406410

Actually not much being said until it comes out I guess.
1310th top poster out of 181396 members!
UltimateOutsider
KVRist

354 posts since 4 Oct, 2009, from Portland, OR

Postby UltimateOutsider; Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:45 am Re: EzDrummer 2?

So, did anyone else accidentally download EzDrummer 2 last night like I did?

I purchased EDdrummer 1 in anticipation of next week's release, and was surprised to find a serial number and download link for 2.0 in my account.

But this morning I received an email from Toontrack that began like this:

Dear EZdrummer 2 customer

Due to unforeseen technical issues during the launch of our new website yesterday, all registered owners of EZdrummer 2 were able to download the program from their user accounts. Unfortunately, this was not intended since the version that was available for download is a beta that has not yet gone through its final testing.

The program looks (and sounds) pretty good so far. I really hope the official release next week includes an actual manual (the current one's just a "what's new" bullet list) and some more information about installation and authorization. Really confused about some things at the moment, but have a feeling at least some of it is due to both the site being in an apparently transitional state and the version I downloaded not being final.
firepile
KVRian

650 posts since 19 Aug, 2009

Postby firepile; Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:47 am Re: EzDrummer 2?

UltimateOutsider wrote:The program looks (and sounds) pretty good so far. I really hope the official release next week includes an actual manual (the current one's just a "what's new" bullet list) and some more information about installation and authorization. Really confused about some things at the moment, but have a feeling at least some of it is due to both the site being in an apparently transitional state and the version I downloaded not being final.

Have load times been improved?
UltimateOutsider
KVRist

354 posts since 4 Oct, 2009, from Portland, OR

Postby UltimateOutsider; Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:06 pm Re: EzDrummer 2?

firepile wrote:Have load times been improved?

I'm a brand new Toontrack customer, and the EZdrummer2 installer replaced the EZdrummer 1 I had just installed (unlike with NI products, where new versions install side-by-side with old ones), so I don't have anything to compare it to, but loading/switching kits seemed pretty seamless; there's a progress bar that I guess indicates samples are loading in the background, but I could have a pattern playing while changing kits and there was hardly any disruption during the switch.

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Instruments