EzDrummer 2?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Is there a thread on this? Maybe the search function is wonky, but I can't find anything regarding this?

Hey, we're over here, c'mon over:

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=406410

Actually not much being said until it comes out I guess.
1310th top poster out of 181396 members!

So, did anyone else accidentally download EzDrummer 2 last night like I did?

I purchased EDdrummer 1 in anticipation of next week's release, and was surprised to find a serial number and download link for 2.0 in my account.

But this morning I received an email from Toontrack that began like this:
Dear EZdrummer 2 customer

Due to unforeseen technical issues during the launch of our new website yesterday, all registered owners of EZdrummer 2 were able to download the program from their user accounts. Unfortunately, this was not intended since the version that was available for download is a beta that has not yet gone through its final testing.
The program looks (and sounds) pretty good so far. I really hope the official release next week includes an actual manual (the current one's just a "what's new" bullet list) and some more information about installation and authorization. Really confused about some things at the moment, but have a feeling at least some of it is due to both the site being in an apparently transitional state and the version I downloaded not being final.

UltimateOutsider wrote:The program looks (and sounds) pretty good so far. I really hope the official release next week includes an actual manual (the current one's just a "what's new" bullet list) and some more information about installation and authorization. Really confused about some things at the moment, but have a feeling at least some of it is due to both the site being in an apparently transitional state and the version I downloaded not being final.
Have load times been improved?

firepile wrote:Have load times been improved?
I'm a brand new Toontrack customer, and the EZdrummer2 installer replaced the EZdrummer 1 I had just installed (unlike with NI products, where new versions install side-by-side with old ones), so I don't have anything to compare it to, but loading/switching kits seemed pretty seamless; there's a progress bar that I guess indicates samples are loading in the background, but I could have a pattern playing while changing kits and there was hardly any disruption during the switch.

Return to “Instruments”