What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Deccan Traps - Intertwine & free ep

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.

Moderators: Scoops, Moderators (Main)

KVRAF

2387 posts since 21 Jul, 2004

Postby macmurphy; Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:13 am Deccan Traps - Intertwine & free ep

hello,

here is a new tune, Intertwine

Intertwine

It is the third track from my new ep 'Guiltless', which can be downloaded for free here - https://deccantraps.bandcamp.com/

thank you,

neil
Last edited by macmurphy on Thu May 01, 2014 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KVRian

723 posts since 30 Apr, 2008

Postby astrochimp; Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:48 am Re: Deccan Traps - Intertwine & free ep

i'm loving this track! :) good work, neil! downloading the ep right now. :)
KVRAF

6440 posts since 13 Mar, 2009, from UK

Postby seismic1; Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:01 pm Re: Deccan Traps - Intertwine & free ep

Something during that first minute or so reminded me of King Crimson's Fracture, so this really got my attention. I think it was the combination of that bassline with the odd background sounds, some of which were somewhat like a processed viola. The sections where the rhythm stops completely help to ratchet up the suspense level on here. Very troubling atmosphere.

Good work :)
KVRAF

2561 posts since 21 Jul, 2009

Postby mrblitz; Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:41 pm Re: Deccan Traps - Intertwine & free ep

this recording is coo! i like the 'unconventional' progressions and the overall dynamics, along with the 'walls of sound'.

congrats on the ep.
KVRAF

Postby macmurphy; Fri May 02, 2014 9:11 pm Re: Deccan Traps - Intertwine & free ep

thanks for the listens and kind words guys :hug:

i 'mastered' these three to cassette and i think they came out ok.

neil.
D.H. MOD

8013 posts since 20 Jun, 2008

Postby D.H. Miltz; Sat May 03, 2014 3:22 pm Re: Deccan Traps - Intertwine & free ep

Just finished listening to these, and I think they came out ok too. Better than ok, really. Going right back for listen two. Good stuff. Thank you.
KVRAF

2441 posts since 18 Jul, 2008, from New York

Postby Frantz; Sun May 04, 2014 6:09 pm Re: Deccan Traps - Intertwine & free ep

I love those atmospheric sounds on Interwine. Like something cooked up at the Radiophonic Workshop or beamed in from outer space. Cool industrial drums too. Nice job.
Fragile Gods: SoundCloud | Facebook
KVRAF

8012 posts since 11 Dec, 2003, from Canada

Postby polyslax; Mon May 05, 2014 2:20 am Re: Deccan Traps - Intertwine & free ep

Great atmospheric groove track Neil… you always come through. :tu:

Thanks for the ep as well, will be spinning that, no doubt!
Image Image
KVRAF

Postby macmurphy; Fri May 09, 2014 2:01 am Re: Deccan Traps - Intertwine & free ep

thanks guys :hug:

i hope you enjoy the ep :)

Moderators: Scoops, Moderators (Main)

Return to Music Cafe