something industrial i put together when i should have been sleeping..

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I was playing around with the Cyclone sampler from Sonic Charge.. and my oh my this is a great little noise maker. Sorry this track is not mixed very well at all..

Synth bassline is Z3ta+2
weird vintage sampling stuff is 2 tracks of cyclone. it's like 80's & early 90's industrial in a plugin..
2 ableton drumkits
yah its pretty f**king minimalist

**Taken Down for revisions**
Will upload a longer version with more effort sometime later.
Last edited by V0RT3X on Thu May 01, 2014 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
:borg:

V0RT3X wrote:Sorry this track is not mixed very well at all.
but that fits that kind of industrial very well! :wink: very good track! :)

I wouldn't call it industrial (not that I'm an industrial purist or anything), but that title did get my attention :-) I like the sounds and the rhythm. It's strong and fun. I might suggest bringing the arpeggiated synth up a bit in the mix, and lower the hihat a bit. Otherwise, it's a fun bit of aggressive synth metal/techno, or whatever :-)

Have you heard the music Jarrid Mendelson made for House Ordos in the Dune Emperor game soundtrack? This reminds me of that. Check it out :-)
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

This is EBM (Electronic Body Music) sometimes called industrial. Something like Front Line Assembly used to do in the late 80s.

I think the music is quite good. It needs aggressive shouty vocals and a better mix to finish it off.

Unfortunately, I suspect it will end up on the constantly growing V0RT3X WIP pile.

another thing would be to put a heavy guitar in there to give it a kmfdm flavor.

coo

Agreed on adding aggressive vocals and guitar, but I vote for no Cookie Monster vocalist, since it seems most aggressive vocals tend to ignore actual singing ;-)
But then, this isn't our song to write, it's Vort3x's :-)
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

Return to “Music Cafe”