What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

KORG MONOTRON DELAY sample library by Best Sample Libraries

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

KVRAF

3991 posts since 6 Aug, 2003, from San Francisco Bay Area

Postby deastman; Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:56 pm Re: KORG MONOTRON DELAY sample library by Best Sample Libraries

drtikov wrote:Cat walking sample library idea is amazing.
Looking forward to hear it.
Hope you not lazy to record it :)

Now THAT I would buy! Because I don't have a cat. And it would be much more expensive to buy one than to buy a Monotron. Food, vet bills...
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/4" audio patchcord
addled muppet weed

34237 posts since 25 Jan, 2003, from through the looking glass

Postby vurt; Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:30 pm Re: KORG MONOTRON DELAY sample library by Best Sample Libraries

no hes set up to do the recording, now if the cat will stop licking its nuts we're onto a winner!
KVRAF

2482 posts since 18 Jul, 2008, from New York

Postby Frantz; Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:51 pm Re: KORG MONOTRON DELAY sample library by Best Sample Libraries

deastman wrote:

Now THAT I would buy! Because I don't have a cat. And it would be much more expensive to buy one than to buy a Monotron. Food, vet bills...

My two cat composers are Abyssinians - more expensive than your average cat. This would make it a premium library.

Fragile Gods: SoundCloud | Facebook
KVRist

428 posts since 7 Nov, 2002, from Barcelona

Postby drtikov; Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:04 pm Re: KORG MONOTRON DELAY sample library by Best Sample Libraries

Looks like you have serious competitors there
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=754215001285345
Cat music market is hard this days....
KVRAF

19240 posts since 14 Sep, 2002, from In teh net

Postby aMUSEd; Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:05 pm Re: KORG MONOTRON DELAY sample library by Best Sample Libraries

Frantz wrote:
deastman wrote:

My two cat composers are Abyssinians - more expensive than your average cat. This would make it a premium library.

I love Abyssinians - such elegant cats
KVRAF

Postby Frantz; Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:54 pm Re: KORG MONOTRON DELAY sample library by Best Sample Libraries

drtikov wrote:Looks like you have serious competitors there
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=754215001285345
Cat music market is hard this days....

Those DJs are great. :D
KVRAF

2056 posts since 17 Jan, 2008

Postby michael2; Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:48 pm Re: KORG MONOTRON DELAY sample library by Best Sample Libraries

this may be the best thread I have ever seen on KVR. :D
macbook pro 2.88 GHz Intel Core Duo, 10 gigs ram, 750GB HD, Logic Studio 9
my blog and some music:
http://rabbitearsmotel.wordpress.com/
KVRist

428 posts since 7 Nov, 2002, from Barcelona

Postby drtikov; Sat May 03, 2014 6:55 am Re: KORG MONOTRON DELAY sample library by Best Sample Libraries

michael2 wrote:this may be the best thread I have ever seen on KVR. :D

It is :)
KVRian

1050 posts since 3 Jul, 2007, from Denmark

Postby Luftrum; Fri May 09, 2014 11:19 pm Re: KORG MONOTRON DELAY sample library by Best Sample Libraries

Inspired by this, I consider my next soundset to contain 128 INIT presets only. The worlds first DIY soundset. I don't have time to program the patches myself but if you tweak the knobs and adjust the filter, envelopes and the effects to your liking, then a world full of gems is hiden inside each INIT preset - like individual rough stones that you can turn into diamonds. I will of course include full cover art and installation instruction and price will be reasonable too. :-)
Luftrum Sound Designer, Field Recordist, Philanthropist.
Sounds For Synth Soundbanks to 36 different synths!
KVRAF

18393 posts since 1 Oct, 2001, from England

Postby Kriminal; Fri May 09, 2014 11:34 pm Re: KORG MONOTRON DELAY sample library by Best Sample Libraries

Luftrum wrote:Inspired by this, I consider my next soundset to contain 128 INIT presets only. The worlds first DIY soundset. I don't have time to program the patches myself but if you tweak the knobs and adjust the filter, envelopes and the effects to your liking, then a world full of gems is hiden inside each INIT preset - like individual rough stones that you can turn into diamonds. I will of course include full cover art and installation instruction and price will be reasonable too. :-)

Tek already did that for Dune :wink:

http://www.kvraudio.com/banks.php?s=lis ... order=date
KVRAF

5802 posts since 30 Dec, 2004, from London uk

Postby UltraJv; Fri May 09, 2014 11:54 pm Re: KORG MONOTRON DELAY sample library by Best Sample Libraries

Kriminal wrote:
Luftrum wrote:Inspired by this, I consider my next soundset to contain 128 INIT presets only. The worlds first DIY soundset. I don't have time to program the patches myself but if you tweak the knobs and adjust the filter, envelopes and the effects to your liking, then a world full of gems is hiden inside each INIT preset - like individual rough stones that you can turn into diamonds. I will of course include full cover art and installation instruction and price will be reasonable too. :-)

Tek already did that for Dune :wink:

http://www.kvraudio.com/banks.php?s=lis ... order=date

Will it sound like virus?
KVRAF

Postby Frantz; Sat May 10, 2014 10:01 am Re: KORG MONOTRON DELAY sample library by Best Sample Libraries

I've decided my next offering will be called Inspiration. I don't have time to send you a product. But for only $99.99, I will think good thoughts and send good vibes your way which will inspire you and enhance your creativity.

Order now! Every produca needs Inspiration!
KVRAF

2764 posts since 13 Jan, 2005, from Deutschland

Postby murnau; Sat May 10, 2014 10:14 am Re: KORG MONOTRON DELAY sample library by Best Sample Libraries

drtikov wrote:No separate samples. I don`t have time to cut it.
Concept is similar to what IKEA do. You buy pieces of wood and create tables.
You have 1 hour recording so you can cut samples the way you want. if you don`t know how to cut and edit samples, just ignore this "library"

okay, we have a misspelling here: your company is not "Best Sample" it's "Jest Sample". how creative.. :D
“Our virtues and our failings are inseparable, like force and matter. When they separate, man is no more” ― Nikola Tesla
KVRAF

5919 posts since 12 Oct, 2008, from Here and there

Postby Sampleconstruct; Sat May 10, 2014 10:34 am Re: KORG MONOTRON DELAY sample library by Best Sample Libraries

I thought you only did 64 Init presets per Luftrum Bank :)
KVRAF

5919 posts since 12 Oct, 2008, from Here and there

Postby Sampleconstruct; Sat May 10, 2014 10:35 am Re: KORG MONOTRON DELAY sample library by Best Sample Libraries

Brilliant marketing concept!
PreviousNext

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries