KORG MONOTRON DELAY sample library by Best Sample Libraries

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

drtikov wrote:Cat walking sample library idea is amazing.
Looking forward to hear it.
Hope you not lazy to record it :)
Now THAT I would buy! Because I don't have a cat. And it would be much more expensive to buy one than to buy a Monotron. Food, vet bills...
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

no hes set up to do the recording, now if the cat will stop licking its nuts we're onto a winner!

deastman wrote:
Now THAT I would buy! Because I don't have a cat. And it would be much more expensive to buy one than to buy a Monotron. Food, vet bills...
My two cat composers are Abyssinians - more expensive than your average cat. This would make it a premium library.

Looks like you have serious competitors there
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=754215001285345
Cat music market is hard this days....

Frantz wrote:
deastman wrote:
My two cat composers are Abyssinians - more expensive than your average cat. This would make it a premium library.

I love Abyssinians - such elegant cats

drtikov wrote:Looks like you have serious competitors there
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=754215001285345
Cat music market is hard this days....
Those DJs are great. :D

this may be the best thread I have ever seen on KVR. :D
macbook pro 2.88 GHz Intel Core Duo, 10 gigs ram, 750GB HD, Logic Studio 9
my blog and some music:
http://rabbitearsmotel.wordpress.com/

michael2 wrote:this may be the best thread I have ever seen on KVR. :D
It is :)

Inspired by this, I consider my next soundset to contain 128 INIT presets only. The worlds first DIY soundset. I don't have time to program the patches myself but if you tweak the knobs and adjust the filter, envelopes and the effects to your liking, then a world full of gems is hiden inside each INIT preset - like individual rough stones that you can turn into diamonds. I will of course include full cover art and installation instruction and price will be reasonable too. :-)
Luftrum
Sound Designer
Lunaris 2 - the premier pads instrument for NI Kontakt Player - pads and pads only...

Luftrum wrote:Inspired by this, I consider my next soundset to contain 128 INIT presets only. The worlds first DIY soundset. I don't have time to program the patches myself but if you tweak the knobs and adjust the filter, envelopes and the effects to your liking, then a world full of gems is hiden inside each INIT preset - like individual rough stones that you can turn into diamonds. I will of course include full cover art and installation instruction and price will be reasonable too. :-)

Tek already did that for Dune :wink:

http://www.kvraudio.com/banks.php?s=lis ... order=date

Kriminal wrote:
Luftrum wrote:Inspired by this, I consider my next soundset to contain 128 INIT presets only. The worlds first DIY soundset. I don't have time to program the patches myself but if you tweak the knobs and adjust the filter, envelopes and the effects to your liking, then a world full of gems is hiden inside each INIT preset - like individual rough stones that you can turn into diamonds. I will of course include full cover art and installation instruction and price will be reasonable too. :-)

Tek already did that for Dune :wink:

http://www.kvraudio.com/banks.php?s=lis ... order=date
Will it sound like virus?

I've decided my next offering will be called Inspiration. I don't have time to send you a product. But for only $99.99, I will think good thoughts and send good vibes your way which will inspire you and enhance your creativity.

Order now! Every produca needs Inspiration!

drtikov wrote:No separate samples. I don`t have time to cut it.
Concept is similar to what IKEA do. You buy pieces of wood and create tables.
You have 1 hour recording so you can cut samples the way you want. if you don`t know how to cut and edit samples, just ignore this "library"
okay, we have a misspelling here: your company is not "Best Sample" it's "Jest Sample". how creative.. :D
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

I thought you only did 64 Init presets per Luftrum Bank :)

Brilliant marketing concept!

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”