DC'14, so who's in this time?

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm mulling on the idea... So who else is taking the plunge?
Last edited by Ichad.c on Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I am not 100% yet, but I've got something in mind.

Started working on a plug the other day. We'll see if my ridiculous idea is ridiculously good or terrible.

I am not 100% yet, but I've got something in mind.
+1 :D

Don't think I will enter, still not proficient with GUIs, and I kinda doubt competing without one.

random_id wrote:I am not 100% yet, but I've got something in mind.
Me too. I have an idea .. but work is crushing me lately and I'm not finding the motivation to code when I get home. So, a maybe from me.

Initial Graphics just got delivered. So yeah, down the rabbit hole I shall go!

Yeeeeh, the DC challenge! I'm in!

soooo, instead of cooking just another not-understandable massive and complex sequencer, this time I'm gonna ask what the people would like to have :)
so:

-midi or audio?
-generator or FX?
-dedicated plugin or an all-in-one full-synthesis music production plugin featuring sequencers, drum/melody/lead synthesizers, FX and end-mastering FX?
-modular synthesizer with custom oscillators of myself such as the parametric oscillator, a special form of phase-oscillator, spectral oscillator and a Log/Lin/Exp-mode thru-zero FM module which can be combined with any of the available oscillators?
-Or all these oscillators packed up in small plugins?

tell me and I build it..

sirsicksik
As a human I say: nobis vivendum est!
As a musician I say: nobis musicum essendum est!
As a friend I say: nobis birram bibendum est!

SirSickSik

I am!

I had to take a long break from forum activities due to my music career and collaborations.
Best regards from Johan Brodd.
JoBroMedia since 1996.

Acidacide is in, no more sweet girls or sexy guis, (legacy products but still available) I have something that I think will please the people. I cant wait to release it. One hint, and one hint only its modeled after a... producer/artist who lived in...

I juuuust might...I've wanted to do this for a while now.

I'm in for another shot at placing terribly!

<All publicity's good publicity>

That's so true. I don't expect to win. I'm aiming for last place as always. That way I'll get surprised the higher I climb. :D
Best regards from Johan Brodd.
JoBroMedia since 1996.

Cool Jobro, looking forward to a new one of yours.
The only site for experimental amp sim freeware & MIDI FX: http://runbeerrun.blogspot.com
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCprNcvVH6aPTehLv8J5xokA -Youtube jams

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2023”