What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Collect reward points for everything

If it's not about music it belongs here! Please keep it civil and decent.... except - see below->

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

KVRist

403 posts since 21 Feb, 2014

Postby LimboLoves; Sat May 03, 2014 4:22 am Collect reward points for everything

For 2014 I have a 25 amazon gift card and 100 resteraunt gift card from coke rewards and rotella. I get all codes free from work.

It takes months of saving but it's worth it when you reach your goal.
addled muppet weed

34214 posts since 25 Jan, 2003, from through the looking glass

Postby vurt; Sat May 03, 2014 4:28 am Re: Collect reward points for everything

ive just spent 50 quids worth of my lego vip points to get my free "star wars day" minifig :)
didnt take that long to save them as they do 5% back on all purchases, ie spend 100 quid get 5 back, but also do double points occasionally and the odd 50 points free here n there.
plus i have lots of young relatives, their parents get me to order their birthday gifts and or i buy them lego too, all mounts up :)
KVRAF

1898 posts since 7 Jan, 2005, from Corporate States of America

Postby Jace-BeOS; Sat May 03, 2014 8:51 am Re: Collect reward points for everything

i wish i still had money to justify collecting Lego... :cry:
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud
KVRAF

5234 posts since 23 May, 2002, from Tutukaka, New Zealand

Postby kritikon; Mon May 05, 2014 6:49 am Re: Collect reward points for everything

I get airpoints on a couple of cards. They got us a flight to Aussie last year (Brisbane) and this year it paid for my 3 return flights from Wellington to Whangarei so far (850km each way). When I missed the cheapo seats for the same flight it cost me $550, so the points are well useful. To get that many points we have to use the credit card to buy everything - just pay it off completely each month and we get no interest, so it's a good deal IMO.

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Off Topic