VIR2 non responsive to multiple support requests

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

anyone have any problems with vir2 not responding to need for support I have VIONE and they won't return my need to have some help and I have contacted them 2 times via the contact us form on their website and waited over a week and still no reply.

I contacted them once and they did reply. Then I figured out the solution myself and wrote back to them. :)

Is there an issue the community may be able to assist you with?
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

The disc I have to load the samples will not work so I need to get a download from them or some other solution to load the instrument. It was on my system once before but my laptop HD was recently replaced
the last time it loaded fine but not so this time.

You've probably already tried this, but if not, did you try a different DVD drive?

I would have if I had another one to try

I have a Toontrack DVD that's really bad quality. The Install never works off the DISC. I even got a replacement. Same deal.

I eventually figured out that I could copy the contents to my Hard Drive and work from there.

Might be something to try while you're waiting for support.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

The same responsive from VIR2 in my case:http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 2&t=343454

@yessongs

Thank you for reaching out. Yesterday we sent you fresh download links to assist with your install. This should solve your issue.

We are unsure why, but your first email was never received on our end. We do apologize for the inconvenience.

We have a support staff available to chat Mon-Fri 8:30-5:00 pm at +1 661-295-0761 to address any issues. Additionally, you can also contact Big Fish Audio for support at www.bigfishaudio.com

Best,

Vir2 Instruments
Vir2 Instruments Support Team
www.vir2.com

Return to “Instruments”