What kind of music you'd hate?

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sendy wrote:First EDM, now Country.

Wouldn't it be terrible if someone were to somehow combine the two, and it caught on? Yes, truely that would suggest that we may be living in the worst of all possible worlds. :hihi:
I've been giving it a shot on occasion. I love gothic country and the various fiddling forms (Bluegrass, Smoky Mountain, Quebecois, Cape Breton, Red River, Cajun. . .)
What the *ZAP* ok... so that's what orange does....

Robmobius wrote:Dubstep.
wub wub wub

It certainly is a big pile of tripe alright.
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

where's a grumpy cat shot when you need one?

disco, opera, funk, rap (linkin park excluded), ethnic dischordant stuff, bubble-gum stuff, death metal, country and western, the wiggles, self indulgent jazz, religious based rubbish (gregorian chant excluded), brass bands, barbershop quartets, buskers, nine year olds learning violin, nine year olds learning anything, nine year olds in general,
manufactured bands, christmas carol singers and grumpy cat photos.
I'm tired of being insane. I'm going outsane for some fresh air.

werp wrote:where's a grumpy cat shot when you need one?

disco, opera, funk, rap (linkin park excluded), ethnic dischordant stuff, bubble-gum stuff, death metal, country and western, the wiggles, self indulgent jazz, religious based rubbish (gregorian chant excluded), brass bands, barbershop quartets, buskers, nine year olds learning violin, nine year olds learning anything, nine year olds in general,
Actually, I'll add all that to me list as well, plus Heavy Metal, Nu Metal and Emo.

I pretty much hate anything that isn't: Dark D&B, Industrial, 80's synths, soundtracks, Video game music, Punk (UK82 only, not 77), 80s Hardcore (or at least 80's influenced not ninties emo crap) or Dark Electronic. :party:

There are a few exceptions to be fair, but not many.

But each to their own and all...
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

I hate anything I don't love, there is nothing in between. Either I love it or it is a waste of time.
Hence it would be much faster to state the few genres I do like, but what's the point...

fluffy_little_something wrote:I hate anything I don't love, there is nothing in between. Either I love it or it is a waste of time.
Hence it would be much faster to state the few genres I do like, but what's the point...
Fair point...

werp wrote:where's a grumpy cat shot when you need one?

Music made with Bitwig ...lolz

People make music with bitwig????

Does anyone apart from me think Dubstep is what you do when your volkswagen beetle breaks down?
thank god that part of my life is over...
I'm tired of being insane. I'm going outsane for some fresh air.

Can't say there's anything that I hate, but my eyes do tend to glaze over if anyone ever plays a chart hits station on the radio, or a modern country station...

I hate rap 'cause rap is crap! :tantrum:

Rap is crap running from the TAP
Predigested PAP for a brain-dead SAP
When I hear a rapper I wanna give him a SLAP
Give me a laser gonna give RAP a ZAP

Everything else is OK, so far. :borg:
Bandcamp: https://suitcaseoflizards.bandcamp.com/
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4kuy ... Dx4ziLn3ng
Now a Relay Radio DJ! http:/www.relay-radio.com

Youtube. I hate the music you listen with your eyes.
you
you
you
youtube style.

Jay Z can't get a hit record unless he gets an actual singer on it.
Yeah, I said it............................

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”