Hornet Deelay coming tomorrow

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
HoRNet DeeLay

Aloysius wrote:I sent a message to hornetplugins yesterday but have received a 'Delivery Status Notification (Delay)‏ ' notification today.

I'm getting an error:

Windows 7, Ableton Live 9, 32 bit.

Assertion failed!

Program: ...
File: IGraphics.cpp

Expression: imgresourceFound
I got the same, but on FB was posted that you can use the same link for a fixed redownload. Using Deelay (1.1.0) right now. :tu:

manducator wrote:
Aloysius wrote:I sent a message to hornetplugins yesterday but have received a 'Delivery Status Notification (Delay)‏ ' notification today.

I'm getting an error:

Windows 7, Ableton Live 9, 32 bit.

Assertion failed!

Program: ...
File: IGraphics.cpp

Expression: imgresourceFound
I got the same, but on FB was posted that you can use the same link for a fixed redownload. Using Deelay (1.1.0) right now. :tu:
Excellent. Thank you. :)
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

VitaminD wrote:does this not have dotted or triplets? Also the demo is still version 1.0
The sync time works on multiplying 32nd divisions, so you can actually make dotted 16th if you choose 3 or a dotted 8th if you choose 6

Regarding the demo, it's fixed now, it slipped away :) we just finished moving to a new house with my girlfriend and i had less time so i probably forgot to update the link to the demo on the website.

Saverio

Hi Saverio. I downloaded the Plugin again and it's working perfectly for me. Thank you. It's a great update. :)
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

I had a problem too and with the new download the plugin now opens. BUT there's a big problem with the modulation amount. It seems the tiny steps are even bigger than before instead of the opposite; strange considering the value is now double-digit. :shrug:

Meanwhile, here's Deelay 1.0 in a smooth setting:
https://soundcloud.com/angelz/rainy-ways

Thanks for the update Saverio!
Loving v1 and looking forward to using the new version.

Breeze wrote:I had a problem too and with the new download the plugin now opens. BUT there's a big problem with the modulation amount. It seems the tiny steps are even bigger than before instead of the opposite; strange considering the value is now double-digit. :shrug:

Meanwhile, here's Deelay 1.0 in a smooth setting:
https://soundcloud.com/angelz/rainy-ways
Strange... I've changed the resolution of the parameter and the scale of the knob to give more control at the beginning of the scale, nothing has been done in the code that performs the modulation...

Saverio

EcHo2K wrote:Strange... I've changed the resolution of the parameter and the scale of the knob to give more control at the beginning of the scale, nothing has been done in the code that performs the modulation...

Saverio
Here's a little video showing some irregularities. For one thing, the Mod control doesn't work until you've changed the pitch control once. Then the video demonstrates how even at low MOD settings there's a lot of pitch modulation.

There's also a lot of variation between the displayed values at the low end, despite using two decimal places. It's also still impossible to get a super subtle shimmery fast but light modulation happening; even using shift, the first step up from no mod is still a big step.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104 ... havior.avi

Another bug is that the plugin doesnt save setting between sessions, I've had to replace everything with Waves Supertap.

Reaper, Windows 8.1, 32bit.

Hi, as i wrote you i'll have a look to the issue, but this is the behavior of the demo so please make sure you are using the complete version and not the demo one.

Saverio

Now that I'm checking my e-mails, I dont seem to find one for the 1.1.0 upgrade, but I do have the 1.1.0 zip file.

When I check you Demo, it's a different Zip, but I'm not sure where I got this particular one.

Can you resend it to me perhaps?

And the test I just tried seems to to indicate it is JUST the Time knobs that dons stay between sessions, every other parameter seems to.

EDIT: And another tests indicates that if I use a preselected 'sync' time, it will stay, but not just a freely dialed knob.

No problems here. Love this thing :)

If you arent using Sync, your time knobs stay put?

Do you have 1.0 or 1.1?

Fondo that the re are weird inizializzazione issues with so e hosts not calling the init procedure the way I expect it.... I have an update coming out next week

Saverio

Return to “Effects”