DAMNED... no tools able to create wavetables available on OSX !!!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ok as the title suggest, now that DUNE 2 just been lashed on the market, i'm asking this to all insiders : what applications would you recommand if i wanted, as a pure beginner,to create my own single-cicle waveform and wavetables to load them then, into appropriate instruments (Dune2 of course, but also Absynth, PPG wave 3.0, etc, etc...)
Last edited by Krakatau on Sun May 11, 2014 1:28 pm, edited 4 times in total.

I don't know if you can import wavetables in Dune 2

PPG 3.0 is open for wav files but not for wavetables !
Synth Anatomy
http://www.synthanatomy.com
Sound Design and Software / IOS Synthesizer Videochannel

According to what i've read in the current Dune2 topic on that peculiar subforum, it seems that you can import/create wavetables...

MillerSam wrote:I don't know if you can import wavetables in Dune 2
Yes, you can.

anyone ?

Hate to say it but your main option seems to be VirtualBox-ing Windows and using the various PC tools available.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

i see...
(gonna modify the title)

Kriminal wrote:
MillerSam wrote:I don't know if you can import wavetables in Dune 2
Yes, you can.
Funny, i just created a DUNE 2 wavetable (using the sample resynthesis in Audio Term) with that famous quote from Obama... :D
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

I'm not sure but I think Metasynth could be a solution. OTH it's not the cheapest software...

elassi wrote:I'm not sure but I think Metasynth could be a solution. OTH it's not the cheapest software...
that's intelligent, the spectrum synth room is creating a quite similar work and you can save "instant spectrums* that can be compared as a single cycle waveform but i don't think that can be exported one way or another...

:(

Return to “Instruments”