deleted

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

done
Last edited by wavephonic on Sun May 18, 2014 3:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.

I've heard a few tracks in various places utilising this pack. Most of them have been in House/Dance styles. It was good to hear something in a rock context. It seems to work very well. I liked those toms near the beginning, they had a big, '80s rock sound. That guitar sounds like a tele' from here, and that organ patch sounds good to me. I think one of my favourite Hammond sounds is the B3 X-Wheel 1 preset that comes with EMU Proteus VX.

Good work :)

I think your music is excellent but you didn't leave much room for the vox in the dense mix. This might be better with a different, sparser mix. Some very cool sounds though.

Vocals remind me of a well known song, my memory doesn't retrieve it yet, but it will :)
Nothing wrong with the vocals; it's the 'acoustic' drum section which sets things apart in the world of music: too dominant IMHO.
Thanks. Looking for free vocals everywhere.
Got it! Garbage song. I could even look up the specific song if someone is interested ;)

Lol The Trick Is To Keep Breathing (around 1:37 is it TOO obvious).

seismic1 wrote:That guitar sounds like a tele' from here, and that organ patch sounds good to me. I think one of my favourite Hammond sounds is the B3 X-Wheel 1 preset that comes with EMU Proteus VX.

Good work :)
its actually my schecter but through the pedal I was using the tone leaned towards that. yup, I've used that hammond patch from the vx or from my eps but I had zebra open and went with it.
thanks for listening in and commenting, have a great day

Frantz wrote: you didn't leave much room for the vox in the dense mix.
lol yes, I piled on, not really interested in refining, just muckin around on an off day. hey if it gives someone an idea, great.
appreciate you stopped in, have a good one

Dazed Veins wrote: Garbage song.
exactly :lol:

wavephonic wrote:
Dazed Veins wrote: Garbage song.
exactly :lol:
FYI, he is comparing the vocals to a song from the band Garbage.

No I am a composer, dumbass.

My apologies Frantz, I got a bit overheated. Then I don't read things too well.

Dazed Veins wrote:No I am a composer, dumbass.
:o
[Insert Signature Here]

Dazed Veins wrote:My apologies Frantz, I got a bit overheated. Then I don't read things too well.
No problem. :)

Sounds good wavephonic. That pack has some great sounds. Nice guitar. Well done! :)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

Return to “Music Cafe”