Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I bought VE Pro 5 from http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/memberlis ... e&u=104121

I can't say enough about Kell. Seriously an awesome seller and great guy. Went way above and beyond as far as communication, support, input, etc.

If he's selling something, buy it before I do.

As mentioned above, JONK purchased VEP pro from me. He was excellent to deal with...a total pleasure!
Feed the children! Preferably to starving wild animals.
--
Pooter | Software | Akai MPK-61 | Line 6 Helix | Dynaudio BM5A mk II

:clap: Thanks to aoyachan for ACE.

He transferred it to me a week before I could even pay for it due to Paypal problems on his end. But it has worked out. I wish him well.
Last edited by bftucker on Sun May 11, 2014 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
바보

Proteinshake wrote:Also got NI Transient Shaper from soulone82 - friendly, helpful and trustworthy!
Likewise!

Was a pleasure...

:)

Sold Toneboosters plugins to a-type. Very fast payment, friendly and great to do business with! Many thanks.

Sold U-He MFM2 to Mplay. Perfect deal, done within minutes. Thank you. :tu:

Kudos to U-He, too. They processed the transfer this (sunday) morning. :o

neojjjk wrote:asr10user- ok buyer & quick payment , But he didn't pay the paypal transaction fees.
the price for studio one professional & melodyne editor was 250USD
he paid it ,but paypal took 8$ as transaction fees , so I got only 242$.
buyers shouldn't pay the transaction fees because that is the only way to stay protected
against fraudulent sellers.

Bought Zebra 2 & Dark Zebra from aronahlam.
He handle the whole sale process very quickly and efficiently,
would recommender as a seller.

Also, thanks to u-he who quickly processed the license transfer on next day (a sunday!)

thank you to both.

elassi wrote:Sold U-He MFM2 to Mplay. Perfect deal, done within minutes. Thank you. :tu:

Kudos to U-He, too. They processed the transfer this (sunday) morning. :o
Thank you too Elassi I would be happy to do business with you again. +1 for the kudos as well

Bought Drumazon from aoyachan.
Highlly recommended seller!!!

Purchased ValhallaRoom from aoyachan. Quick transfer...

Recommended seller!! :tu:
Intel Pentium I7-8700 64GB
Sonar, Ableton Live 9, Maschine, Zebra, Diva, Lush-101, DCAM Synth Squad, Synthmaster, Sylenth1, Komplete Ultimate, Steven Slate Drums, Rob Papen synths, Spire, Imposcar 2, Korg Legacy, Diversion, ABL Pro, Z3ta, Poly-Ana

Armadillosound wrote:Bought Reveal Sound Spire from mindbeet, an absolutely great guy to deal with :)
Also thanks to the guys at Reveal Sound for a nice smooth transfer :tu:
A super smooth deal.
Right back at You! :) :tu:

I bought Zebra from Motion – great transfer!

I have bought Oberheim SEM V from bysbox1. He is a very responsible seller and into the point kind of person :-)

There was a small issue about the activation code with Arturia, but Byron (bysbox1) has provided me with everything about his purchase (from invoice ..etc) and he has emailed them more than once. Finally, Jerome from Arturia solved it very quick and sent me a new activation code :tu:

In the end I have a very positive experience with bysbox1 and Arturia as well. I would buy from both again and I recommend both for everyone :-)

Flatout wrote:Bought Turnado from taoyoyo. Excellent transaction, everything went smooth and nice, thanks. Quick licence transfer from Sugar Bytes.
Thanks Flatout... great transaction this end too. Enjoy Turnado Sir! :)

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”