You cannot judge what you don't understand

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

www.youreallfree.com/music/YAF_Understand.mp3

There's a kid in a basement blowing up his amp. And a girl in a shopping window playing a tramp.There's a man breaking up with the love of his life. You're praying to the gods in the skies for a wife.

You cannot judge what you don't understand

They say a man uses snakebites to cure a disease. His father's a millionaire. He never said please in his life. There's a tribe that bottles up the tears of a baby. They let you drink that stuff if you ever turn crazy. Some people say your waking life is a dream. Many things lose meaning if you know what they mean. The deeper you seek, the more you may lose. What good is a flower, if it only confuses.

You cannot judge what you don't understand.

There's an ocean of possibilities And so many things we don't know. Perhaps, if we close our eyes and imagine. We might know.

Somewhere on a mountaintop a monk meditates. What his eyes see, he co creates. The stars in your eyes are the stairs to your mind. He who seeks, he who finds. Life's carousel can be a wonderful ride. Keep your ears on the music and your eyes to the light. Nothing short of amazing, nothing short of a tale. So keep on going slow and steady on the trail

Another great song from you Remco.
We are very lucky to have you here in the music cafe.

Have a good one :hyper:

Cheers :tu:
Sound C loud
Band C amp
Clicks and pops is all I get

Funky little number Remmie! Love that bassline :-)

Really? So who are 'they'? Like in 'us and them'? How much money do you make? Now wait.. you guys don't want money (60s mantra), don't want to get famous, however, all of your life a. you DO depend on people who have more money than you, b. all of your life you DO watch people who have more money than you and they -not you- can -therefore- easily pretend they actually ARE famous. In fact they even are more lame than you, but they won't care, because you work for their money. So.. pulease, spare me your crappy statements, weirdo!

Dazed Veins wrote:Really? So who are 'they'? Like in 'us and them'? How much money do you make? Now wait.. you guys don't want money (60s mantra), don't want to get famous, however, all of your life a. you DO depend on people who have more money than you, b. all of your life you DO watch people who have more money than you and they -not you- can -therefore- easily pretend they actually ARE famous. In fact they even are more lame than you, but they won't care, because you work for their money. So.. pulease, spare me your crappy statements, weirdo!
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :shrug:

Bad day? Something you wanna talk about?
Sound C loud
Band C amp
Clicks and pops is all I get

Hi. Thanks for listening and your feedback everyone. Greatly appreciated. Love you all.
@Dazed Veins The song is not about money.

Dazed Veins - Remmie has a decent enough job!

He makes music as a hobby and shares his tracks with his friends on here....instead of just recording stuff and keeping it to himself.

What is wrong with that?

ChrisLexor wrote:Dazed Veins - Remmie has a decent enough job!

He makes music as a hobby and shares his tracks with his friends on here....instead of just recording stuff and keeping it to himself.

What is wrong with that?
Thanks Chris!

And my 9 to 5 is my survival mode thing. ;-) Besides that theres my hobby indeed.

To Dazed: You can question someone’s motives or you can think someone just doesn’t have any ambitions but if there is one thing to learn on earth it is that everyone has ambitions. They just might not be your ambitions. So you’ve worked hard to set up company x and through zeal, hard work and determination you`ve succeeded. Always realize that you see and value that success by the things you value high. This could be money. This could be loyalty of employees. It could be the building you bought or perhaps even build with your bare hands, but you always depended on family, on coworkers, on infrastructures, on knowledge. If you lose everything one day, this will only make you a loser if you think you are the embodiment of that success. But your body was there way before that success. So were mountains and oceans. Perhaps someone doesn’t have money and has a deep rooted aversion against financial institutions, understand that this is ambition. It’s even an higher ambition than those who rose to the upper echelon of those institutions. That’s what I think.

Return to “Music Cafe”