What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

full fledged keyboard workstation with vst support§

Anything about hardware musical instruments.

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

KVRist

51 posts since 19 Feb, 2014

Postby swegguar; Sun May 11, 2014 5:05 am Re: full fledged keyboard workstation with vst support§

rod_zero wrote:there isnt a workstation that hosts vst's.

That neko stuff is a small pc with a keyboard.

well a small pc with a keyboard IS a wokstation, just I didn't like too much the design, and the other one that shows with an MPC lacks any hardware controllers, and is expensive.
KVRian

535 posts since 28 Jan, 2011, from MEXICO

Postby rod_zero; Sun May 11, 2014 9:09 am Re: full fledged keyboard workstation with vst support§

Other option:

1.- Get a MIDI controller
2.-Get a windows tablet
3.- Add a soundcard

That's it!
dedication to flying
KVRist

152 posts since 18 Apr, 2014, from Holland

Postby Dazed Veins; Tue May 13, 2014 3:11 am Re: full fledged keyboard workstation with vst support§

StudioBLADE 61 Gen 3 keyboard i7 (.....) workstation production station Mac OS X.
$4449 (musiccomputing). Compare this baby to, let's say a Casio XW-P1, which is about $540 at my local dealer (€399). The Casio is not really a workstation, but it has plenty of features.
KVRian

535 posts since 28 Jan, 2011, from MEXICO

Postby rod_zero; Tue May 13, 2014 6:06 am Re: full fledged keyboard workstation with vst support§

Good midi controller (or old synth) : $400
Surface Pro: $800 (it can run One instance of some demanding plug ins, more of cpu friendly ones).
Audio interface, I will pick a Babyface for form factor: $750

All under $2000
dedication to flying
KVRian

997 posts since 31 Oct, 2002, from the high desert

Postby Aural Chaos; Tue May 13, 2014 7:20 am Re: full fledged keyboard workstation with vst support§

Dazed Veins wrote:StudioBLADE 61 Gen 3 keyboard i7 (.....) workstation production station Mac OS X.
$4449 (musiccomputing). Compare this baby to, let's say a Casio XW-P1, which is about $540 at my local dealer (€399). The Casio is not really a workstation, but it has plenty of features.

They both make a sound when you press the keys, but otherwise not very comparable.
Previous

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Hardware (Instruments and Effects)