Support Kitty Brucknell's album

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

jancivil wrote: So you find it appropriate to join him in telling people what people are.
It's an observation.

It's amusing if not a little bizarre to see someone who spends thread after thread after thread hating this or that then turn round and declare "I am not a hater".

PascalVB wrote:Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with Kitty Brucknell.
+1 :)
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

whyterabbyt wrote:
jancivil wrote:that's not where the true immaturity in this thread is found
Indeed. The true immaturity is in not properly saying 'Hello'.

So. Hello Kitty.

He is in no way affiliated with kitty chan btw.
My other host is Bruce Forsyth

spaceman wrote:And if you really had that much self-believe, you wouldn't be here trying to defend yourself.
That's what I was trying to say, but you said it more succinctly. Ultimately, it doesn't matter what we think, so why would anyone care if they truly have such a drive and self belief?

whyterabbyt wrote:
jancivil wrote:that's not where the true immaturity in this thread is found
Indeed. The true immaturity is in not properly saying 'Hello'.

So. Hello Kitty.

As an aside, I've currently got some nutter at my school in Japan refusing to speak to me because I said 'Hi' ('Ohaiyo') instead of 'Good Morning' ('Ohaiyo Gozaimasu') to him a few days ago, and the bellend thinks it showed a lack of respect from me...

I digress.

Back to the thread.
Yum Yum Pig's Bum.

Doug1978 wrote:As an aside, I've currently got some nutter at my school in Japan refusing to speak to me because I said 'Hi' ('Ohaiyo') instead of 'Good Morning' ('Ohaiyo Gozaimasu') to him a few days ago, and the bellend thinks it showed a lack of respect from me...
Can you call someone a bell-end in Japanese using the ultra-polite, deferential form? And if you do, is it still an insult?

jancivil wrote: Debra kind of went at her a bit :shrug:.
Really? Where was the part where I trashed her music or abilities?
I found it humorous that she cared what we think. I don't even care what we think. we suck. :lol:

Gamma-UT wrote:
Doug1978 wrote:As an aside, I've currently got some nutter at my school in Japan refusing to speak to me because I said 'Hi' ('Ohaiyo') instead of 'Good Morning' ('Ohaiyo Gozaimasu') to him a few days ago, and the bellend thinks it showed a lack of respect from me...
Can you call someone a bell-end in Japanese using the ultra-polite, deferential form? And if you do, is it still an insult?

:lol:
Berrend-sama?

Maybe you're right. It sounds a touch too honorific for this fellow :hihi:

Doug1978 wrote: ... As an aside, I've currently got some nutter at my school in Japan refusing to speak to me because I said 'Hi' ('Ohaiyo') instead of 'Good Morning' ('Ohaiyo Gozaimasu') to him a few days ago, and the bellend thinks it showed a lack of respect from me...

I digress.

Back to the thread.
Yum Yum Pig's Bum.
I don't think it matters if you say 'Ohaiyo Bellend' or 'Ohaiyo Gozaimasu Bellend'. They both mean practically the same thing. ;)
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

I care what we think. As long as we think together. In lockstep.

Pure ordered thought with no deviation. Forever and ever!

Ready? On one...two...three....THINK!
Q. Why is a mouse when it spins?
A. The higher the fewer.

Aloysius wrote:
Doug1978 wrote: ... As an aside, I've currently got some nutter at my school in Japan refusing to speak to me because I said 'Hi' ('Ohaiyo') instead of 'Good Morning' ('Ohaiyo Gozaimasu') to him a few days ago, and the bellend thinks it showed a lack of respect from me...

I digress.

Back to the thread.
Yum Yum Pig's Bum.
I don't think it matters if you say 'Ohaiyo Bellend' or 'Ohaiyo Gozaimasu Bellend'. They both mean practically the same thing. ;)
:hihi:
Gives me an idea to wind him up further tomorrow...

Anyway, back to this album which we're being asked to support :o

The_Hidden_Goose wrote:Pure ordered thought with no deviation.
Sorry, I'm out. Deviation is all I have. :shrug:

...you did it wrong!

I give up on you anarchists! :P
Q. Why is a mouse when it spins?
A. The higher the fewer.

you spelled "antichrists" wrong :hihi:

Aloysius wrote:I don't think it matters if you say 'Ohaiyo Bellend' or 'Ohaiyo Gozaimasu Bellend'. They both mean practically the same thing. ;)
Yeah, but calling someone an honoured bell-end has got to be different from "Oi, bell-end!", hasn't it?

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”