Ante - progressive disco house music

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
MauSynth Pianissimo Renoise Serenity Sylenth1 The Tiger

Presenting:

EatMe - Ante.mp3

free music by EatMe - made with Renoise 3.0, Acoustica Pianissimo, Lennardigital Sylenth1, Mausynth, H G Fortune Serenity, H G Fortune The Tiger, and samples. This song is free to download on http://eatme.pro/music

some rights reserved, see this Creative Commons BY-NC-ND license

free to share and broadcast for free only. Please mention a link to www.eatme.pro and/or soundcloud/eatme so people know where to download this and other free music by EatMe

Enjoy!

Great chord progression which worked well with the bass. I liked the way the sound of this one expanded and contracted as the track progressed. Great mix. I think the sound of this lies somewhere between Progressive and Deep House.

Good work :)

seismic1 wrote:Great chord progression which worked well with the bass. I liked the way the sound of this one expanded and contracted as the track progressed. Great mix. I think the sound of this lies somewhere between Progressive and Deep House.

Good work :)
Hi there,

Thank you for commenting. I am happy to hear that the chord progression and bass are matching your desire. Tried a technique from Paul McCartney which is to mix in the bass at the latest production stage of the song, but I'm not completely satisfied with this technique - as it is harder to mix in the bass properly at a later stage - although it had a good result in this song. I don't know if this technique will prevail in future work. Good to hear you like the mix, I've done my best to filter out lower frequencies from tracks that don't need any. Gotta have house music! All night long.

Glad you enjoyed, stay tuned!

EatMe / free music

I agree with seismic1, great chord progression. I loved the vibe.

I'd personally prefer for the piano to be more up-front as it tends to get lost by the big strings/pads.

ImNotDedYet wrote:I agree with seismic1, great chord progression. I loved the vibe.

I'd personally prefer for the piano to be more up-front as it tends to get lost by the big strings/pads.
Thank you for these kind words! Maybe the piano can be mixed in a little louder at the section with big strings, I agree. Thanks again for commenting, stay tuned!

EatMe / free music

Beautiful chord progression :) Great choice of sounds and very warm sounding. The only criticism I have is that I was definitely hankering for a deeper, heavier, louder kick drum to come in at some point to make it more groovy and danceable. Great work.
Mastering from £30 per track \\\
Facebook \\\ #masteredbyloz

do_androids_dream wrote:Beautiful chord progression :) Great choice of sounds and very warm sounding. The only criticism I have is that I was definitely hankering for a deeper, heavier, louder kick drum to come in at some point to make it more groovy and danceable. Great work.
Thanks for listening and commenting, and thank you for the thumbs up for the chord progression and the warm chosen sounds. I tried to keep the kick sounding like a real drum kit kick. There definitely is room for a more heavy kick drum, good that you notified that. Yay! I make great work! Thanks once again, stay tuned..

EatMe / free music

Return to “Music Cafe”