Bazille Release

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Bazille

Hey Urs, I tested now the "Beta" in Ableton 64 Bits, works fine, at the moment no problem ;)
Synth Anatomy
http://www.synthanatomy.com
Sound Design and Software / IOS Synthesizer Videochannel

CPU is totally ok, I did that one hour long video with no multithreading engaged in Bazille's settings while rendering some other video in after effects at full throttle, so all that time after effects was taking like 70% of cpu add to that screen capture, it's i7 though, but still, to do such things while testing plugin is way out of normal.

P>S> that's what I meant mentioning questions about presets, it's a beta version "ripped" from dev's hands, so all testing and faults are on you, he has to deal with a private fixing/testing first, otherwise it'll consume all his time and drive him mad, so take a chill pill if it's buggy now, be happy, wait for an official beta release, just thinking out loud.
Soundbanks for Serum, Bazille, Diva, lush-101, Zebra2, Monark... Here

About the presets, let's quote a post from Urs from another Bazille thread:
Urs wrote:I'm confident that we will soon post a public beta. It'll run in demo mode though - yet, there's that idea of adding a username/serial that's valid for a few weeks, for those who would like to beta test without buying.

Hehehe, all we really need to do is minor cosmetic stuff and write the preset conversion guide from the old alpha version. And of course, activate our sound designers.

Haven't been this excited in a few months (well, we're also through the worst part of the bug hunt in the other thread)
So, there you have it. Once Bazille is released, you will find presets, don't worry! :tu:
Untold Stories Vol.1 - 64 Arturia MiniFreak presets
Analog History - 84 Behringer DeepMind 6/12/12D presets
Earth & Stars - 139 Free Patches for SuperMassive
Website

OK OK OK!!! :cry:
I've got 5 instances of Bazille, in vitro. A colony! :hihi: , and I'm willing to pay anything to remove that crackling torture! :pray:

I'll take it as is!!!! :love:
MuLab-Reaper of course :D

Hi URS,

If by chance you still need some presets, shoot me a PM

Cheers,
David

liquidsound wrote: I've got 5 instances of Bazille, in vitro. A colony! :hihi: , and I'm willing to pay anything to remove that crackling torture! :pray:

hi Urs,
It would be great to be able to buy it right now. Most of us trust your work and the alpha/beta versions are enough to have a good idea of the final product.

tappert wrote:
liquidsound wrote: I've got 5 instances of Bazille, in vitro. A colony! :hihi: , and I'm willing to pay anything to remove that crackling torture! :pray:

hi Urs,
It would be great to be able to buy it right now. Most of us trust your work and the alpha/beta versions are enough to have a good idea of the final product.
We'll hurry up on the beta. There'll be a time limited public beta serial number.

It may well wait a little longer, do not worry about the willingness of some people . :hug:
Imac M1 24" under Monterey 12.7., D.P. 11.3 & Kontakt 7.9 _ Gibson ES 295 & Explorer _ FilterBank2 Sherman & PolyEvolver Keyboard _ Altiverb 8_ Explorer Loïc Le Pape
https://loiclepapesteelguitars.com/

geronimo wrote:It may well wait a little longer, do not worry about the willingness of some people . :hug:
Willingness = Despair

But geronimo is right.
MuLab-Reaper of course :D

if you must...

buy now

I did only a quick test, but it should work. Intro offer is 30% off.

Note that if you can wait for a few days there'll be a serial number that's free for a few weeks...

Haha, that's awesome :D

i bought it. again such a fantastic product from the u-he team. i think i will have a nice evening playing with it in all its glory.
cheers :D and a big :hug:

Urs wrote:if you must...

buy now

Note that if you can wait for a few days there'll be a serial number that's free for a few weeks...
$129 is the intro offer or $129-30% in the future?
Pigments - Diva - Tal U-No-LX - Tal Sampler

geronimo wrote:It may well wait a little longer, do not worry about the willingness of some people . :hug:
It's a common practice to buy e-books while the author is writing the book and give feedback, it's not that different with software. It doesn't mean that we want Urs to speed things up, it's more a kind of token of trust. After all, most of us are playing with bazille for months.

Urs wrote:if you must...

buy now

But it doesn not matter, if I buy now it's the real deal?

No need to wait for me then, I'll buy as soon as I'm home... :lol:

Return to “u-he”