Addictive Drums 2

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Addictive Drums 1

Could be VAT deduction because I have my VAT number entered in my profile...

Summer sales will be visible... when it's Summer. It's not Summer now. :D

Benutzername wrote:almost everything of their digital delivery is restricted to the US
Not true.

Benutzername wrote:
EvilDragon wrote:
Benutzername wrote:Why should I pay 110$ (80 Euro) just for a new shell for my existing packs?
You're not paying 80€ just for a new shell. You can also get another ADpak for that money (like the new Fairfax pack), and you also get a 25% coupon for the summer sale.

Regular update (no additional ADpak) is 64€.
Where?

If I go to the XLN web site then the regular update costs 79.95 Euro and the one with an ADPack 99.95 Euro. No available discounts, no visible summer sales etc.
thats what I see in the UK
Presets for u-he Diva -> http://swanaudio.co.uk/

firepile wrote:
Benutzername wrote:almost everything of their digital delivery is restricted to the US
Not true.
Maybe that has changed now but back in the AD1 days I got an error with many products when I tried to buy something.

It just occurred to me that XLN has occasionally given away some nice freebies to its customers. In the past, the lite Re-valver FX plug, and this year the Nectar Elements plug from iZotope. Both are very cool and dropped into my account automatically.

I was wondering if new customers buying AD2 get these. And, if so, why isn't XLN putting that somewhere in their ad copy? (or maybe they are and I just missed it?)

-B
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

what is the kjaerhus story?

vielements wrote:Give this a listen guys!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgO_n9NbTBE
So... competitor telling us about competing product without even a hint that you're derailing the thread for your own potential financial advantage? It's probably not a violation of any rules, but IMO it's lacking in etiquette.
the old free version may not work boots successfully on new generations of computers, instruments, and hardware

Yeah, I was actually hoping that is was an addictive drum clip :shrug:

robindrieghe wrote:what is the kjaerhus story?
You need to limit that rez, bro.

uselessmind wrote:The Retro ADPak is about 270€.
Retro was like $130+ a few days ago... now it's more than double? Holy cost of inflation on drum samples, Batman! I mean I like old stuff... like my old converse... old bomber jackets... classic video games... but I don't think I like old drums quite that much. Plus, somebody, who will remain nameless, just bought Retro off of me for a song... get it? A song?

Also, the dual upgrade options are no longer there... there's just one "Free" button now. No purchasable upgrade options. Well... that should clear things up. :lol:

Edit: oh you know why, cuz I sold AD itself recently... but I still have a couple ADpaks, so the free uograde is just the ADpaks... that makes sense...
You need to limit that rez, bro.

Some feedback on the beat Trasnformer thingy please ?

I hope its better than ezd2's jamstix-for-dummies ripoff.

What can it do to the included beats ? I heard we can swap parts, like one pattern's hats and another's kick etc .

Also , i was completely lost about the upgrade confusion of the last 2 pages of this thread.

What do i really get if im buying ad2 for the first time (no upgrade) ? Like numbers, how many grooves and fills, and how many complete kits (plus how many pieces per kit). Like more numbers, how many velocity alyers and how many round robins per layer ? what's the sample depth ?

Not sure if this was posted already:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=us0HYj21u30

Addictive Drums 2 - A First Look & Review - Fairfax Kit
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aloysius wrote:Not sure if this was posted already:

And what a lousy review it is. The reviewer clearly isn't very prepared. For example, the "new" thing about the send FX isn't the EQ, but the fact that a delay has been added. He was trying to apply the transient designer to the snare but didn't realize that he was editing the overheads (and that the direct snare channel was silent anyway). Also, he has no clue what the tone designer does ("It's very subtle. Alright, that's pretty cool").

paterpeter wrote:
Aloysius wrote:Not sure if this was posted already:

And what a lousy review it is. The reviewer clearly isn't very prepared. For example, the "new" thing about the send FX isn't the EQ, but the fact that a delay has been added. He was trying to apply the transient designer to the snare but didn't realize that he was editing the overheads (and that the direct snare channel was silent anyway). Also, he has no clue what the tone designer does ("It's very subtle. Alright, that's pretty cool").
And I keep having to turn the volume down ever time he plays a loop because he speaks softly but the drums are so f'n LOUD.

Anyway ... crap review or not ... I haven't had much of a chance to play with the upgrade so it's pretty cool to see what's new.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Return to “Instruments”