No-brainer ErHu I Holiday Promo Deals and QIN RV 2.08 Update and More!

Official support for: chineekong.com & kongaudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Holiday is great time to get something that sounds different, fun, and inspiring. ErHu is one of the most characteristic instrument of China, and ChineeErhu I is one of Kong Audio's most highly praised instruments. Now is your chance to some new sound elements for your upcoming new year!

1. No-Brainer Deal: ChineeErHu I for just 9.9 USD.
2. ChineeErHu I + ChineeErHu II for just 39.8 USD. (50% off).
3. Instant China Pack (Winds, Kong, ErHu I+II) for 159 USD. (20% off).
4. Essential China Pack (Winds, Kong, ErHu I+II, GuZheng II, PiPa, Sheng) for 259 USD. (20% off).

Visit http://www.chineekong.com for more info.

Kong Audio releases free 2.08 update for Chinee Orchestra and Chinee Series instruments. This release includes QIN RV 2.08 engine update and the Chinee Series individual instruments core update, plus the updated sample libraries. Also added is the new integrated x64 host support powered by jbridge.

What's new in QIN RV 2.08:

*Legato Ext bug fix.
*Note-range display corrected.
*Pitch Envelope Extender parameter bug fix.
*Vienna Pro 5 compatibility improved.
*New presets added.
*Jbridge-powered 64-bit support implemented.
*free KAI instrument(e.g., ChineeGuZheng Classic) support.

All KAI Core instruments have been updated. Also updated are the sample content of ErHu II, JingHu, and Xun.

All existing customers should have received the update notice with download location info. If you didn't get the email, drop us a line or PM. Prior to contacting us, please read this first.
Last edited by sosayweall on Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Last day for the no-brainer!

dont function in windows. Test and test an test. (Windows 7 64bit)

Hi musiconacento,

Not sure what went wrong with very limited info. Have you received the latest v2.12 update for customers? If not, please drop me a PM or email and I'll send you the links to the latest version asap.

Return to “Kong Audio”