u-he Bazille Release Date Announced!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Bazille

I'm starting to get pretty excited about this one. I'm kinda post-modular, but while I'm learning, I might do well to get a handle on modular as well. I studied all this stuff in books many years before I could actually try it. Lots of cool stuff is new to me. That's more fun than being sage and jaded. :D

All we need here now is a ban on trolls. Seriously, there's no legal risk in locking out a buzzkiller. Just sayin'. Maybe I should head over and get ACE to pacify me...
:tu:
In rotation here: Hammock- Stranded Under Endless Sky

rustman wrote:I'm kinda post-modular
Sounds like a serious condition :D

Urs wrote:
Kaboom75 wrote:I've been getting into ACE more recently and wished I could make the GUI larger without it going blurry.
Working on it.
Fantastic thanks :)

Pre orders?

tonkatodd wrote:Pre orders?
Soon too. We'rer working like mad on a version that is final enough to post here, alongside a time limited beta serial number.

Urs wrote:
tonkatodd wrote:Pre orders?
Soon too. We'rer working like mad on a version that is final enough to post here, alongside a time limited beta serial number.
Excellent thank you.

---
Last edited by Chapelle on Fri Oct 06, 2023 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rustman wrote:I'm starting to get pretty excited about this one. I'm kinda post-modular, but while I'm learning, I might do well to get a handle on modular as well. I studied all this stuff in books many years before I could actually try it. Lots of cool stuff is new to me. That's more fun than being sage and jaded. :D
It is a fun exploration... There are a set of modules in Bazille that you do not get with the usual subtractive synth... rectifiers, quantizer, lag generators, etc... I was kinda clueless at first how to use these different tools, but now that I know them, they are wonderfully diverse and offer all sorts of interesting results.

Haunted by ghost cats! ;)

EvilDragon wrote:
Numanoid wrote:But there will be an intro price....?
Yup, 99 smackaroos.
Seems incredibly reasonable for a u-He synth. You could buy this on day one and probably sell it for the same price (even the full price) 5 years later if Zebra and Diva are any guide.

Echoes in the Attic wrote:
Haunted by ghost cats! ;)
Judging by his reaction, this is my dog's favorite song. In fact, it's one of only a few bits of music he's ever reacted to at all, and the only one where his reaction wasn't barking.

I'm having lots of fun with the beta. :D

That's pretty cool. :hihi:
In rotation here: Hammock- Stranded Under Endless Sky

15 minutes of no progress seems to indicate that my brain is too small for this synth,

Return to “Instruments”