What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Bazille Release

Official support for: u-he.com

Moderator: Urs

MillerSam
KVRist

410 posts since 21 Dec, 2012

Postby MillerSam; Tue May 13, 2014 3:03 pm Re: Bazille Release

Hey Urs, I tested now the "Beta" in Ableton 64 Bits, works fine, at the moment no problem ;)
Blue-eyed Blonde Ape
KVRist

355 posts since 19 Nov, 2013, from Abandoned Spaceship

Postby Blue-eyed Blonde Ape; Tue May 13, 2014 8:44 pm Re: Bazille Release

CPU is totally ok, I did that one hour long video with no multithreading engaged in Bazille's settings while rendering some other video in after effects at full throttle, so all that time after effects was taking like 70% of cpu add to that screen capture, it's i7 though, but still, to do such things while testing plugin is way out of normal.

P>S> that's what I meant mentioning questions about presets, it's a beta version "ripped" from dev's hands, so all testing and faults are on you, he has to deal with a private fixing/testing first, otherwise it'll consume all his time and drive him mad, so take a chill pill if it's buggy now, be happy, wait for an official beta release, just thinking out loud.
Soundbanks for Sylenth1, Massive, lush-101, Zebra2, Diva, Monark, DCAM Here and Here
solidtrax
KVRist

472 posts since 6 Nov, 2011, from The Netherlands

Postby solidtrax; Wed May 14, 2014 7:09 am Re: Bazille Release

About the presets, let's quote a post from Urs from another Bazille thread:

Urs wrote:I'm confident that we will soon post a public beta. It'll run in demo mode though - yet, there's that idea of adding a username/serial that's valid for a few weeks, for those who would like to beta test without buying.

Hehehe, all we really need to do is minor cosmetic stuff and write the preset conversion guide from the old alpha version. And of course, activate our sound designers.

Haven't been this excited in a few months (well, we're also through the worst part of the bug hunt in the other thread)

So, there you have it. Once Bazille is released, you will find presets, don't worry! :tu:
Energetic & Evolving for discoDSP Corona! 128 fresh presets for EDM and more!
Patches for synths | Website | Soundcloud | Twitter
liquidsound
KVRAF

2471 posts since 30 May, 2006, from US / Italy

Postby liquidsound; Wed May 14, 2014 6:42 pm Re: Bazille Release

OK OK OK!!! :cry:
I've got 5 instances of Bazille, in vitro. A colony! :hihi: , and I'm willing to pay anything to remove that crackling torture! :pray:

I'll take it as is!!!! :love:
MuLab & MUX, Zebra-Bazille-ACE-Diva-Diversion-Dune2-Xils4-Aalto
Totolitoto
KVRAF

1620 posts since 7 Jan, 2004, from Earth

Postby Totolitoto; Thu May 15, 2014 1:37 am Re: Bazille Release

Hi URS,

If by chance you still need some presets, shoot me a PM

Cheers,
David
tappert
KVRer

21 posts since 27 Apr, 2012

Postby tappert; Thu May 15, 2014 3:26 am Re: Bazille Release

liquidsound wrote:I've got 5 instances of Bazille, in vitro. A colony! :hihi: , and I'm willing to pay anything to remove that crackling torture! :pray:

hi Urs,
It would be great to be able to buy it right now. Most of us trust your work and the alpha/beta versions are enough to have a good idea of the final product.
Urs
u-he

17059 posts since 7 Aug, 2002, from Berlin

Postby Urs; Thu May 15, 2014 3:39 am Re: Bazille Release

tappert wrote:
liquidsound wrote:I've got 5 instances of Bazille, in vitro. A colony! :hihi: , and I'm willing to pay anything to remove that crackling torture! :pray:

hi Urs,
It would be great to be able to buy it right now. Most of us trust your work and the alpha/beta versions are enough to have a good idea of the final product.

We'll hurry up on the beta. There'll be a time limited public beta serial number.
geronimo
KVRist

302 posts since 17 Oct, 2006, from Franche-Comté

Postby geronimo; Thu May 15, 2014 3:51 am Re: Bazille Release

It may well wait a little longer, do not worry about the willingness of some people . :hug:
MacPro 2 X 2,66 GHz, D.P. 8.04 & Kontakt5, MX4 MOTU & Trash _ Gibson ES 295 & Explorer _ FilterBank2 Sherman & PolyEvolver Clavier CamelSpace & CamelPhatt _ Alchemy and Explorer Loïc Le Pape
http://www.loiclepapesteelguitars.com/
liquidsound
KVRAF

2471 posts since 30 May, 2006, from US / Italy

Postby liquidsound; Thu May 15, 2014 5:04 am Re: Bazille Release

geronimo wrote:It may well wait a little longer, do not worry about the willingness of some people . :hug:

Willingness = Despair

But geronimo is right.
MuLab & MUX, Zebra-Bazille-ACE-Diva-Diversion-Dune2-Xils4-Aalto
Urs
u-he

17059 posts since 7 Aug, 2002, from Berlin

Postby Urs; Thu May 15, 2014 5:16 am Re: Bazille Release

if you must...

buy now

I did only a quick test, but it should work. Intro offer is 30% off.

Note that if you can wait for a few days there'll be a serial number that's free for a few weeks...
paterpeter
KVRian

1453 posts since 15 Oct, 2008, from Germany

Postby paterpeter; Thu May 15, 2014 5:33 am Re: Bazille Release

Haha, that's awesome :D

Gosh
KVRian

627 posts since 2 May, 2005

Postby Gosh; Thu May 15, 2014 6:05 am Re: Bazille Release

i bought it. again such a fantastic product from the u-he team. i think i will have a nice evening playing with it in all its glory.
cheers :D and a big :hug:
Biscotto
KVRist

174 posts since 29 Jun, 2009

Postby Biscotto; Thu May 15, 2014 6:06 am Re: Bazille Release

Urs wrote:if you must...

buy now

Note that if you can wait for a few days there'll be a serial number that's free for a few weeks...

$129 is the intro offer or $129-30% in the future?
Reason.Reaper.Reaktor.u-he
Plenty....
tappert
KVRer

21 posts since 27 Apr, 2012

Postby tappert; Thu May 15, 2014 6:09 am Re: Bazille Release

geronimo wrote:It may well wait a little longer, do not worry about the willingness of some people . :hug:

It's a common practice to buy e-books while the author is writing the book and give feedback, it's not that different with software. It doesn't mean that we want Urs to speed things up, it's more a kind of token of trust. After all, most of us are playing with bazille for months.
re*MD9@3!Tm^
KVRist

72 posts since 30 Nov, 2012

Postby re*MD9@3!Tm^; Thu May 15, 2014 6:24 am Re: Bazille Release

Urs wrote:if you must...

buy now

But it doesn not matter, if I buy now it's the real deal?

No need to wait for me then, I'll buy as soon as I'm home... :lol:
PreviousNext

Moderator: Urs

Return to u-he