Logic Pro X updated to 10.0.7

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Logic Pro

Sampleconstruct wrote:Jeez, those release notes read like the bible...
except, much more righteous :hihi: :hihi:

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:Jeez, those release notes read like the bible...
except, much more righteous :hihi: :hihi:
LOL :D

All sorts of snap weirdness has been fixed as well.
Excellent.
My other host is Bruce Forsyth

reported plenty of those to apple and very happy to see such an update. Logic lives!

Any GUI updates to older plugins? Like, you know, retina graphics? :-)

I'm happy to hear people talking about the GUI being more responsive. This is going to be my next DAW, once I'm ready for a Mac Pro (close, but no matching high-PPI display yet).
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

Jace-BeOS wrote:Any GUI updates to older plugins? Like, you know, retina graphics? :-)
Not in this release I think.
But I'm sure this will come in an update soon(ish).

I suspect they will create all new UIs actually.

I hope so. Ultrabeat's GUI sucks (structurally) and the rest are quite small on displays larger than 13" (and 13" displays are too small to be working on projects but I do it anyway :-p ).
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

Jace-BeOS wrote:I hope so. Ultrabeat's GUI sucks (structurally) and the rest are quite small on displays larger than 13" (and 13" displays are too small to be working on projects but I do it anyway :-p ).
I think Ultrabeat is a lovely instrument, but I hate working with it.
The UI is not practical at all.

is anyone else's browser section on the right hand side acting differently now. I can't just scroll through the sounds and listen to them. I have to engage the speaker button on the bottom of the All Files browser for every sample I want to listen to.

maybe I'm missing something here. Before I updated I could just scroll down and listen with the arrow keys.

BMILLZ wrote:is anyone else's browser section on the right hand side acting differently now. I can't just scroll through the sounds and listen to them. I have to engage the speaker button on the bottom of the All Files browser for every sample I want to listen to.

maybe I'm missing something here. Before I updated I could just scroll down and listen with the arrow keys.
working here as normal... have browsed to a random wav loop sound FX folder, highlighted top file and pressed speaker, then gone up and down with arrow keys and everything auditions normally automatically.

If you let the sound play right through, then you need to re engage the speaker, but it has always been like this for me, even with Logic 9. So you need to make sure the end of the file isn't quite reached. It's stupid, but the way it is.

TheoM wrote:
BMILLZ wrote:is anyone else's browser section on the right hand side acting differently now. I can't just scroll through the sounds and listen to them. I have to engage the speaker button on the bottom of the All Files browser for every sample I want to listen to.

working here as normal... have browsed to a random wav loop sound FX folder, highlighted top file and pressed speaker, then gone up and down with arrow keys and everything auditions normally automatically.

If you let the sound play right through, then you need to re engage the speaker, but it has always been like this for me, even with Logic 9. So you need to make sure the end of the file isn't quite reached. It's stupid, but the way it is.

Ahh, makes sense. For some reason I thought i could just scroll through, even if the file had ended.

Thanks for the quick response! Appreciate it. :)

Really? That's the way it's supposed to be?

Jesus wept. Logic kills me at times. Too bad the bloody thing is NfR.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”