SquaredHeads Nora 1.4 - Phrase Arpeggiator + Harmonizer

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Nora

I really haven't a clue how their website functions

With my browser (Opera 12.17) I can't do anything on that site!

They really should make a website geared toward the general public,. not excluding large groups of people! . . :x

We're using HTML5 to build our page, which is quite new, and the most of the outdated browser don't support it, or they support it partially. I just tested on Opera 21.0 (last and recommended version in www.opera.com) and our web works flawesly. The same happens with Internet Explorer 10 or less, HTML5 have a decent support since IE11.

I did a quick google search about HTML5 support in browsers:

http://html5test.com/results/desktop.html

Please, update them and your problems will be solved.

OK I used a temporary version of Opera 21 (because I really don't like it! From v.15 on they took out all the good features! That is NOT Opera. It's Google Chrome in disguise! :x )

Now I must ask you SquaredHeads:

PLEEEASE adjust the contrast on your website! I am an older person and I cannot read the titles to the fields on the registration screen!

(And my monitor is already on full brightness/contrast!)

great website with nice design: works without problems here (latest ff of course because i don't like to have a security risk using outdated browser).
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Thanks for your feedback about Nora & web, it really helps us to improve. The good news are: Paypal is already working in out testing data base.Will be avaliable in this week :tu:
Slarti wrote:PLEEEASE adjust the contrast on your website! I am an older person and I cannot read the titles to the fields on the registration screen!
Is ok for you the colours/contrast of Nora?

squaredheads wrote:Thanks for your feedback about Nora & web, it really helps us to improve. The good news are: Paypal is already working in out testing data base.Will be avaliable in this week :tu:
Slarti wrote:PLEEEASE adjust the contrast on your website! I am an older person and I cannot read the titles to the fields on the registration screen!
Is ok for you the colours/contrast of Nora?
'
I am talking about your website: your registration screen is dark letters upon an ever darker background! :-? There's no contrast!

It's unreadable!

Newsletter from SH: Paypal is finally there. ;)

DL of full version not working (FF and Chrome).

Edit: Wait, the Download button invokes a mail that directs you to the download. Aha. Pretty confusing. ;)

Better rename it to: "Request DL-Link" or something like this.

Sorry, spamming again...

Cool fact: not a net price on the site but incl. VAT for us EU-ropeans. :tu:

Charming surprise.

I just purchased through paypal and I am looking forward to playing around with it tonight.

I agree with elassi, the process is a little confusing and the "Download Nora" button should be renamed.

Thank you for adding Paypal. Bought :D

EDIT: A nice improvement would be the ability to specify different install directories for 32bit and 64bit :tu:

Yes, as you saw, Paypal has been enabled, finally :wheee:
Now I can continue working in the next version :)
elassi wrote:Cool fact: not a net price on the site but incl. VAT for us EU-ropeans. :tu:
I'm european, and I know how bad is this feeling when I purchased in the past other plugins, so I removed it for the final user.
elassi wrote:Better rename it to: "Request DL-Link" or something like this.
Thank you, we'll do it.
Slarti wrote:I am talking about your website: your registration screen is dark letters upon an ever darker background! :-? There's no contrast!

It's unreadable!
Does someone else share this thought?
Last edited by squaredheads on Fri May 16, 2014 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

koalaboy wrote:EDIT: A nice improvement would be the ability to specify different install directories for 32bit and 64bit :tu:
Yes, we'll try to have it for 1.0, another used also requested it.

Edit: If you need, you can manually copy the files to the folder you need until we release 1.0, Nora is fully portable and always will be.

Please, Squaredheadorz, open a forum here or elsewhere. Have some FRs in mind... :)

But, for the actual version: it works perfectly, exactly as expected. Dig the no-snap possibility, the saving of own sequences, the zooming...

Now I can finally throw <unnamed competitor> away... :tu:

Return to “Instruments”