Be a beta-tester, get a free copy of Wusik 4000 and Wusik 8000

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Would be happy to help.....I've tested hundreds of plugins over the years and currently work for both Presonus & Peavey as a forum mod and beta tester of both hardware & software. Here is my studio setup:

Computer Systems

Computer: HP XW6000
Specifics: Dual 3.2GHz Intel Xeon Processors, 8GB RAM WinXP SP2

Computer: HP 6005 Pro
Specifics: AMD Athalon X2 B24 3.0Ghz Processor, 4GB RAM Win8 Pro

Computer: HP Compaq NC6320 Laptop
Specifics: Intel Core2Duo 2.0Ghz Processor 3GB RAM Win7 Ult

Computer: Dell Latitude E4310 Laptop
Specifics: Intel i5 2.67Ghz Processor 4GB RAM Win7 Pro x32

iOS Device: None

Studio Gear:
Specifics:
- Audio Interfaces - Terratec EWS88MT PCI (2), Audiobox 1818VSL & FP10, Firestudio 26x26, Inspire , Steinberg MI4 USB, Line 6 PodXT, Roland GS-10, NI Rig Kontrol 3
- MIDI Controllers: JL Cooper CS-10 Control Surface, Yamaha EZ-EG, Dillion Les Paul style acoustic electric guitar with Roland GK-3 pickup and GI-20 converter.
- MIDI Interfaces: Roland MPU-64, EMU X-MIDI & X-MIDI 2x2
- Keyboards: Casio CT-6000, Novation X-Station
- MIDI Modules: Roland SH-32 & XV-3080, RedSound Darkstar XP2, Yamaha AN200
- Speakers: Yamaha HS50M's
- Headphones: Audio-Technica ATH-M45
- Outboard Gear: Roland/Boss VF-1, ART DPS-II, MOTU 2408(as ADAT Converter), Zoom RFX 2200, Digitech Vocalist 4
- Guitars: Way too many to list!!

Studio Software
- DAW: S1 Professional, Cubase Ai6, Plogue Bidule, Xlutop Chainer, Sieb VSTHost & Savihost
- Plugins - Way too many to list!!
- iOS Software: None

Other
- Amps, Stompboxes, Mics, Outboard Gear, VST plugins...too much to list!

Cheers.......CL :oops:
the secrets to old age: Faster horses, Richer Women, Bigger CPU's

https://soundcloud.com/cristofe-chabot/sets/main

I got an i7 windows 8.1 with 8gb memory and I already installed the demo of wusik station 4000 and I just got to say it is a great pad synth with lots of useful sounds and that is just in the demo and definitely one of my favorite new synths which I have just gone through probably a 100 plus new free synths to evaluate keepers and not keepers and your demo was definitely in the keepers category. I can imagine what the full version sounds like and if the 8000 improves on that then it should really be something great. I go by my ears and from what I am hearing it rocks! Count me in and can't wait to see what it can do.
Last edited by yessongs on Sat May 17, 2014 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I'd like to do a beta test for it! I have your Wusikstation software that I bought from you guys, and it's awesome, but I want to try and have a chance at winning a free copy of both Wusik 4000 and Wusik 8000!

Ok guys, thanks again. I'm sending Wusik 4000 copies to you all via PM. Now, for Wusik 8000 you have to wait a bit. I will only send Wusik 8000 copies to those who participated heavily on Wusik 4000 tests. :hihi:

And please, if possible, spread the word around about the Wusik 8000 Group-Buy Deal. :cool: :hug:
http://www.wusik.com/ww/products/wusik-8000

Wusik 4000 owner, but happy to help with testing 8000. Currently beta testing for a number of companies here, so familiar with compiling concise reports.

Windows 7 64bit: AMD Phenom II 965 x4 3.4 Ghz, 8Gb Ram, M-Audio Delta 2496 (ASIO), AMD HD4850
OSX: Late 2012 iMac, 2.9 GHz i5, OSX 10.9.2, Core Audio
Hosts: Cubase 7.5 (OSX/Win), Reaper (OSX/Win), Orion 8.5 (Win), FL Studio (Win)

Would like to help Beta test these on primary Mac/Logic X and secondary Windows 8. Sent PM. Thanks.
Mac Studio Ultra, 64ram, 4tb+<4tb Samsung850-860evo ssd's in TB3 Akitio Enclosure> UAD Apollo x6-tb3/Yamaha2050/Amphion/Bowers&Wilkins/Komplete S61Mk2} latest OSX

Good luck with the testing / release. :)

KVR Audio Forum Signature is currently unavailable for your web browser.

Now once this version of Wusik 4000 goes from beta to production, do the testers just get to keep the beta version, or do they get updates? This question also applies to testers of Wusik 8000

By the way, thanks for selecting me. Can't believe this is a $100 synth that I got for absolutely free thanks to beta testing. Looks neat to me! Can't wait to give it a try.

By the way, since this is a brand new synth, I know there are videos available for it, but it would be handy to have a PDF help file, and a PDF Tutorial.

Indeed, I plan on working on a PDF next week, I'm a bit behind things... :dog:

pinbot wrote:Now once this version of Wusik 4000 goes from beta to production, do the testers just get to keep the beta version, or do they get updates? This question also applies to testers of Wusik 8000
By the way, thanks for selecting me. Can't believe this is a $100 synth that I got for absolutely free thanks to beta testing. Looks neat to me! Can't wait to give it a try.
The Download URL you got is already the full version, so you get to keep it. ;-) Now, Wusik 8000 is another story, we will see when we get to test beta files for it, but this is still a few weeks away from now. The idea is to include Wusik 4000 beta-testers who did good. :hihi: :hug:

Did you already pass them out? I never got a PM.
Mac Studio Ultra, 64ram, 4tb+<4tb Samsung850-860evo ssd's in TB3 Akitio Enclosure> UAD Apollo x6-tb3/Yamaha2050/Amphion/Bowers&Wilkins/Komplete S61Mk2} latest OSX

Most of them, yes. If you did not receive one, PM me directly. Some people forgot to PM me their emails. ;-)

cool. I'm trying to figure out how to get the drawable OSC to work.

Where is the reporting site for beta bugs?

Return to “Instruments”