What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

One-Synth-Challenge 62: PolyIblit - Submissions, Chat & Voting

VST, AU, etc. plug-in Virtual Instruments discussion

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

flipm1967
KVRer

13 posts since 24 Jan, 2014

Postby flipm1967; Fri May 16, 2014 3:20 pm Re: One-Synth-Challenge 62: PolyIblit - Submissions, Chat & Voting

great fun and lots to learn from some very talented people!

Well done to all the winners!
idfpower
KVRian

1106 posts since 13 Sep, 2012

Postby idfpower; Fri May 16, 2014 3:56 pm Re: One-Synth-Challenge 62: PolyIblit - Submissions, Chat & Voting

Congratz, guys ;)

Kudos to H-Man & Animehaus - you really nailed it, my friends ;) I am very happy for you :)
ANIMEHAUS & TELURICA - "The Spirited Fate Incident" - OUT NOW (FREE): https://animehaus.bandcamp.com/album/th ... e-incident

telurica.eu5.org
terebellum
KVRer

7 posts since 30 Apr, 2014, from Newcastle, Australia

Postby terebellum; Fri May 16, 2014 4:02 pm Re: One-Synth-Challenge 62: PolyIblit - Submissions, Chat & Voting

Congratulations to the winners, well deserved. Looking forward to the next challenge and everyone's contributions.
H-man
KVRist

239 posts since 26 Dec, 2007, from Australia

Postby H-man; Fri May 16, 2014 4:47 pm Re: One-Synth-Challenge 62: PolyIblit - Submissions, Chat & Voting

idfpower wrote:Congratz, guys ;)

Kudos to H-Man & Animehaus - you really nailed it, my friends ;) I am very happy for you :)

Thanks Telurica :)
H-man
KVRist

239 posts since 26 Dec, 2007, from Australia

Postby H-man; Fri May 16, 2014 4:58 pm Re: One-Synth-Challenge 62: PolyIblit - Submissions, Chat & Voting

photonic wrote:Animehaus+H-man,

you first!

Thank you sir!

Sry for the delay in proceedings. After some discussion...

From Animehaus:

" ....we could choose that Balance Mastering prize, so we can ask the guys to professionally master our beloved track"

So that's what we have agreed on. lol this is what it's like in a collaboration :lol: :hug: :lol:

Edit: Where are my manners! :hihi: Back to you Photonic :)
animehaus
KVRist

223 posts since 31 Jul, 2013, from Belo Horizonte, MG, Brazil

Postby animehaus; Fri May 16, 2014 8:04 pm Re: One-Synth-Challenge 62: PolyIblit - Submissions, Chat & Voting

@Photonic Thank you for your kindness! :tu:

@PWM - Wow, man, thanks a lot! To receive such a great comment from the guy who wrote that masterpiece really means a lot to us. :hug:

@idfpower - Yay, my friend, thanks! But I'm really missing you in OSC. :cry: :hihi:

@H-man - Oh, yeah, mate! Trying to agree with each other from beginning to end, that's a must on a nice collab! :D
ANIMEHAUS & TELURICA - "The Spirited Fate Incident" - OUT NOW (FREE): https://animehaus.bandcamp.com/

https://soundcloud.com/animehaus
http://www.animehaus.com.br
photonic
KVRist

306 posts since 5 Mar, 2011, from Austria

Postby photonic; Fri May 16, 2014 11:17 pm Re: One-Synth-Challenge 62: PolyIblit - Submissions, Chat & Voting

It is like in the last OSC:
after the prize "balanced mastering" is allready taken, there is nothing left I can use or what I have not allready taken as prize in previous OSCs.

But that is OK.
I hand it over to Kraftraum!
soundcloud.com/photonic-1
spidergod
KVRian

792 posts since 27 May, 2008

Postby spidergod; Sat May 17, 2014 12:06 am Re: One-Synth-Challenge 62: PolyIblit - Submissions, Chat & Voting

Well done too all the winners.
Was a great competition this month.
kraftraum
KVRist

131 posts since 1 Jul, 2004, from Germany

Postby kraftraum; Sat May 17, 2014 1:46 am Re: One-Synth-Challenge 62: PolyIblit - Submissions, Chat & Voting

Wow, i thank you all very much for the votings and the great comments on my track :)

Congrats to Z.Prime, Pulse Width Modulation, H-Man/Animehaus, Photonic and Yeager, very great tracks with this synth. :clap:

Also a big congrat to all other who make tracks for this contest: that's a great showcase of the synth and your talents in making sounds, very great! :tu:

Back to me: my wish to the prizes is the Soundset "DUNE – Frozen Lifeforms" from Ghostwave Audio ... as i use no other synth listed in the soundset choice: that's it :)

Next one you, Yeager :)

Have a great weekend and greets from Germany
Kraftraum
------------------------------
Take it or break it!
------------------------------
Full Bucket
KVRist

205 posts since 25 May, 2010, from Hanau, Germany

Postby Full Bucket; Sat May 17, 2014 6:37 am Re: One-Synth-Challenge 62: PolyIblit - Submissions, Chat & Voting

Wow, this OSC was fun... congrats to the winners! :clap:
And of course to all of you guys for this historic tie! :D

Cheers, Björn
Yeager
KVRian

635 posts since 28 Jun, 2005

Postby Yeager; Sat May 17, 2014 7:53 am Re: One-Synth-Challenge 62: PolyIblit - Submissions, Chat & Voting

Ooooh a prize for me :hyper: I would like the Wusik4000 if it is still available :)
WilliamK
KVRAF

17185 posts since 11 Jun, 2001, from Wusik Dot Com

Postby WilliamK; Sat May 17, 2014 9:04 am Re: One-Synth-Challenge 62: PolyIblit - Submissions, Chat & Voting

Prize sent! :cool: :hug:
SKYZONE
KVRist

187 posts since 25 May, 2006

Postby SKYZONE; Sun May 18, 2014 10:31 am Re: One-Synth-Challenge 62: PolyIblit - Submissions, Chat & Voting

Congrats to the winners stunning work lots to learn from , also thanks for the voting ,
see you around .

Fabrizio
Yeager
KVRian

635 posts since 28 Jun, 2005

Postby Yeager; Sun May 18, 2014 11:57 am Re: One-Synth-Challenge 62: PolyIblit - Submissions, Chat & Voting

WilliamK wrote:Prize sent! :cool: :hug:

And downloaded...Thanks :hug:
Karten
KVRian

1197 posts since 1 Mar, 2010, from Paris

Postby Karten; Fri May 23, 2014 1:24 pm Re: One-Synth-Challenge 62: PolyIblit - Submissions, Chat & Voting

kraftraum wrote:Back to me: my wish to the prizes is the Soundset "DUNE – Frozen Lifeforms" from Ghostwave Audio ... as i use no other synth listed in the soundset choice: that's it :)

I just read this and congratulations! I've just sent the link via PM. Enjoy!
Vincent @ Ghostwave Audio
Soundbanks for Synplant, Sylenth1, DUNE, Ultra-Analog and more - www.ghostwaveaudio.com
Previous

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Instruments