One-Synth-Challenge 62: PolyIblit - Submissions, Chat & Voting

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
polyIblit

great fun and lots to learn from some very talented people!

Well done to all the winners!

Congratz, guys ;)

Kudos to H-Man & Animehaus - you really nailed it, my friends ;) I am very happy for you :)
TELURICA - "Made In ___ [INSERT LOCATION]" - EP.
Available now on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/telurica/sets/ma ... t-location

Congratulations to the winners, well deserved. Looking forward to the next challenge and everyone's contributions.

idfpower wrote:Congratz, guys ;)

Kudos to H-Man & Animehaus - you really nailed it, my friends ;) I am very happy for you :)
Thanks Telurica :)

photonic wrote:Animehaus+H-man,

you first!
Thank you sir!

Sry for the delay in proceedings. After some discussion...

From Animehaus:

" ....we could choose that Balance Mastering prize, so we can ask the guys to professionally master our beloved track"

So that's what we have agreed on. lol this is what it's like in a collaboration :lol: :hug: :lol:

Edit: Where are my manners! :hihi: Back to you Photonic :)

@Photonic Thank you for your kindness! :tu:

@PWM - Wow, man, thanks a lot! To receive such a great comment from the guy who wrote that masterpiece really means a lot to us. :hug:

@idfpower - Yay, my friend, thanks! But I'm really missing you in OSC. :cry: :hihi:

@H-man - Oh, yeah, mate! Trying to agree with each other from beginning to end, that's a must on a nice collab! :D

It is like in the last OSC:
after the prize "balanced mastering" is allready taken, there is nothing left I can use or what I have not allready taken as prize in previous OSCs.

But that is OK.
I hand it over to Kraftraum!
soundcloud.com/photonic-1

Well done too all the winners.
Was a great competition this month.

Wow, i thank you all very much for the votings and the great comments on my track :)

Congrats to Z.Prime, Pulse Width Modulation, H-Man/Animehaus, Photonic and Yeager, very great tracks with this synth. :clap:

Also a big congrat to all other who make tracks for this contest: that's a great showcase of the synth and your talents in making sounds, very great! :tu:

Back to me: my wish to the prizes is the Soundset "DUNE – Frozen Lifeforms" from Ghostwave Audio ... as i use no other synth listed in the soundset choice: that's it :)

Next one you, Yeager :)

Have a great weekend and greets from Germany
https://soundcloud.com/kraftraum
-8<-------------------
Take it or break it!

Wow, this OSC was fun... congrats to the winners! :clap:
And of course to all of you guys for this historic tie! :D

Cheers, Björn

Ooooh a prize for me :hyper: I would like the Wusik4000 if it is still available :)

Prize sent! :cool: :hug:

Congrats to the winners stunning work lots to learn from , also thanks for the voting ,
see you around .

Fabrizio

WilliamK wrote:Prize sent! :cool: :hug:
And downloaded...Thanks :hug:

kraftraum wrote:Back to me: my wish to the prizes is the Soundset "DUNE – Frozen Lifeforms" from Ghostwave Audio ... as i use no other synth listed in the soundset choice: that's it :)
I just read this and congratulations! I've just sent the link via PM. Enjoy!
Free banks for soft synths | ghostwave.fr | soundcloud.com/ghostwaveaudio

Return to “Instruments”