aMUSEd wrote:JongHo wrote:Wolfram changed its name to Volfram. I'm a Volfram user and it's wonderful.
- Top line or best phaser sound in the market, I think.
- Realtime pitch shifting, good for drum loop. But it's for creative fx not for tuning pitch like Melodyne.
- Really good delay fx unit with adjustable stereo width. You can change delay stereo from mono to stereo in serial spectrum.
- With Volfram's buit-in modulation like LFO, The delay features modulation. - Slightly detuned pitch up and down. Check the preset 'Slow Swell'. So I sold my H-Delay. Think of delay modulation of refx Nexus for example.
- It can be used as a guitar amp/cabinet fx with various tones. But I mean that it's made by distortion from overdrive not by real IR.
- Many filters with built-in modulations
- Really good chorus, flanger sound like solina
- Two free running LFOs, Envelope Follower and Pattern Generator that includes synched LFO, Trance Gate pattern, Drop and Rise, ..
- Signal can flows in serial or parellel, ...
Have they taken it off the market altogether - can't find any mention of it on their site?
Certainly looks like it, I have sent a mail to see whats up. Really brilliant plugin that just didn't take off for what ever reason. Hope I am wrong , maybe Volfram 2 !!!!