What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Finnally Plugin Categorizing For Logic

VST, AU, etc. plug-in Virtual Effects discussion

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Waaaaahhh

1271 posts since 29 Jul, 2001, from montreal, quebec,canada

Postby realmarco; Sun May 18, 2014 8:07 pm Finnally Plugin Categorizing For Logic

auganizer !!!!

http://auganizer.com/

Video tutorial
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CakCr5LqFEE

It Works for FX AND Synths

It even Works for me in Logic 9 on lion
If your plugin is a Synth-edit/synth-maker creation, Say So.
If not Make a Mac version of your Plugins Please.

https://soundcloud.com/realmarco

...everyone is out to get me!!!!!!!
KVRAF

1898 posts since 7 Jan, 2005, from Corporate States of America

Postby Jace-BeOS; Mon May 19, 2014 9:59 am Re: Finnally Plugin Categorizing For Logic

Lousy color choices on that website. White text on mint green?? Someone is trying to ape the iOS 7 look and failing (which is really bad because the iOS 7 look sucks itself).
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud
KVRAF

19205 posts since 14 Sep, 2002, from In teh net

Postby aMUSEd; Mon May 19, 2014 10:04 am Re: Finnally Plugin Categorizing For Logic

realmarco wrote:auganizer !!!!

http://auganizer.com/

Video tutorial
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CakCr5LqFEE

It Works for FX AND Synths

It even Works for me in Logic 9 on lion

But does it work in other hosts like Studio One and Tracktion?
Waaaaahhh

1271 posts since 29 Jul, 2001, from montreal, quebec,canada

Postby realmarco; Wed May 21, 2014 8:02 pm Re: Finnally Plugin Categorizing For Logic

good question, there is a a Demo version it lets you categorize a few plugins just to give u a tatse

Btw u can do more than two levels of categorization

If your plugin is a Synth-edit/synth-maker creation, Say So.
If not Make a Mac version of your Plugins Please.

https://soundcloud.com/realmarco

...everyone is out to get me!!!!!!!
KVRAF

5895 posts since 12 Oct, 2008, from Here and there

Postby Sampleconstruct; Wed May 21, 2014 8:13 pm Re: Finnally Plugin Categorizing For Logic

Interesting!
KVRist

100 posts since 12 Dec, 2012, from Switzerland

Postby deft_bonz; Wed May 21, 2014 10:54 pm Re: Finnally Plugin Categorizing For Logic

Jace-BeOS wrote:Lousy color choices on that website. White text on mint green?? Someone is trying to ape the iOS 7 look and failing (which is really bad because the iOS 7 look sucks itself).

So what?

Back to topic!
Auganizer works pretty fine with LogicX and OSX 10.9
There are still some plugins not perfectly supported, but they are pretty busy with bugfixes and deliver fast. At least none of my over 200 plugins are affected :D

To be sure, check the demo. If it works with your DAW, go get it. It's worth every cent.
stardustmedia
high end analog music services
KVRAF

5895 posts since 12 Oct, 2008, from Here and there

Postby Sampleconstruct; Wed May 21, 2014 11:35 pm Re: Finnally Plugin Categorizing For Logic

Jace-BeOS wrote:Lousy color choices on that website. White text on mint green?? Someone is trying to ape the iOS 7 look and failing (which is really bad because the iOS 7 look sucks itself).

Who cares?
KVRian

564 posts since 30 Dec, 2004

Postby masterhiggins; Wed May 21, 2014 11:41 pm Re: Finnally Plugin Categorizing For Logic

That's brilliant. I've never even thought of that before. Great idea!

-Sam
KVRAF

19205 posts since 14 Sep, 2002, from In teh net

Postby aMUSEd; Thu May 22, 2014 12:06 am Re: Finnally Plugin Categorizing For Logic

So how does this work? Is it creating proxy plugins like JBridge does? How does it handle plugin updates, do you have to recategorise stuff every time?
KVRist

Postby deft_bonz; Thu May 22, 2014 12:42 am Re: Finnally Plugin Categorizing For Logic

aMUSEd wrote:So how does this work? Is it creating proxy plugins like JBridge does? How does it handle plugin updates, do you have to recategorise stuff every time?

I haven't updated yet any plugins, so I can't tell. But I remember that there are some issues. There is a workaround by exporting and importing the categorisation. Also haven't tested that yet.

Check out at Gearslutz.com: http://www.gearslutz.com/board/product-alerts-older-than-2-months/915966-introducing-auganizer-finally-rename-organise-your-audio-units-way-you-want.html?highlight=auganizer
stardustmedia
KVRAF

1898 posts since 7 Jan, 2005, from Corporate States of America

Postby Jace-BeOS; Thu May 22, 2014 11:14 am Re: Finnally Plugin Categorizing For Logic

Sampleconstruct wrote:

Who cares?

Well, me, obviously. The same look is going on over at Ableton. I dislike it there too. Plus, they're using cyan text on magenta background. What are they using for a design system? An EGA card on Windows 3.11?

It's hard to look at. So it matters to at least some people. We've seen time and again that design matters. Why not point out bad design and give these people the opportunity to consider it?
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud
KVRist

Postby deft_bonz; Thu May 22, 2014 10:54 pm Re: Finnally Plugin Categorizing For Logic

Jace-BeOS wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:

Who cares?

Well, me, obviously. The same look is going on over at Ableton. I dislike it there too. Plus, they're using cyan text on magenta background. What are they using for a design system? An EGA card on Windows 3.11?

It's hard to look at. So it matters to at least some people. We've seen time and again that design matters. Why not point out bad design and give these people the opportunity to consider it?

Because this thread is about the software, not about webdesign. Wrong forum :-P

Your posts are like: You post your song and I complain about you using Soundcloud :tu:
stardustmedia
KVRist

Postby deft_bonz; Thu May 22, 2014 11:10 pm Re: Finnally Plugin Categorizing For Logic

BTW

v1.1.3 released, just minor tweaks and bug fixes.

Auganizer now correctly recognises renamed 32 Lives plug-in bundles.
You can now copy plug-in list from Auganizer to pasteboard.
Better synchronization between plug-in list and preview Cover Flow when scrolling using trackpad.

Improved Compatibility with the following plug-in:
Rob Papen: RP-Distort
stardustmedia
KVRAF

18917 posts since 4 Sep, 2001, from Melbourne Australia

Postby TheoM; Fri May 23, 2014 8:02 am Re: Finnally Plugin Categorizing For Logic

Jace-BeOS wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:

Who cares?

I find it hard to read the website, but whoever changed the shift key enabled behaviour at apple in ios 7 has pretty much ruined the entire experience of texting for me. Sorry for OT, carry on.
"Just call me shitload, cause I own a shitload of plugins!"
KVRAF

10986 posts since 18 Oct, 2003, from Berlin, Germany

Postby Compyfox; Fri May 23, 2014 10:38 am Re: Finnally Plugin Categorizing For Logic

Need that for Cubase and VST3 plugins.
That sorting function is major funked up!

Good to see that Logic still get's some love after all the issues with Logic X recently.

And... more offline tools for project management and sorting please. After all these years, that's still something that you have to do yourself. Which can be a pain in the butt.
Next

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Effects