Super Camel Phat for Mac OSX?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I was digging through an old PC and was comparing the plugins I had (mostly cracks) to my plugin list on my Mac (all legit) and remembered back to the flange effect that was worlds better than the one in CamelPhat 3. I was curious if Camel ever produced Super Camel Phat for Mac OS X and if it was compatible with 10.9+?

Can't answer your question, but will say you could ask in the official Camel Audio forum here at kvr!

Outside of that, the gui you posted really brings back memories. IIRC the plugin generally sounded better than v3 to my ears.

I still have a copy of Super Camel Phat in my "Legacy Plugins" folder here on my Mac (OSX 10.8.5), but it does not show in any of my .apps. I'm not surprised.. it dates back to 2003. (the fact that I even put it in my legacy folder in the first place, probably means that it still used to work on OSX 10.6.8, although you should see some of the stuff that it still lurking at the back of my fridge! :o :D )
I did get a life,once...but it was faulty, so I sent it back.

We have a legacy version of Super CamelPhat around somewhere, but I think it's only for PPC based Macs (not Intel) so unless you have a very old Mac it won't work.

Peace,
Andy.
... space is the place ...

Return to “Effects”