RELATED
PRODUCTS
Revitar Revitar 2

thanks for update

yzcoruhT

What CPU are you using?
v2.15 is compiled for SSE2 CPUs
Also test with Cantabile v2 / VstHost

I tried it late last night and had the same thing in FLStudio. I deleted the 64bit version and refreshed the FL list.
I know it solves the problem but not the issue and apologies for forgetting to report it.

that aside, nice work asseca, thanks.

asseca wrote:What CPU are you using?
v2.15 is compiled for SSE2 CPUs
Also test with Cantabile v2 / VstHost
Win8, Intel Dual Core 1.8GHz, 2GB Ram

Mainly I have this problem, when I try to open saved project in FL Studio, sometimes when I load Revitar in a project... :?
yzcoruhT

Hello!

You should also update the link in the KVR product page because indeed I nearly download again the version 2.13. The link from the KVR product page drives here:
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 9#p5741999

In fact in would be better to update the original post of the thread (write a kind of header at its top if you don't want to loose the original text) and make the link drive the people to the thread (here), simply... and you'd have nevermore to change the link in the product page.
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Unfortunately I can't change the original post.

However I have created a web-page for the Revitar 2 downloads ... ;-)

asseca wrote:Unfortunately I can't change the original post.

However I have created a web-page for the Revitar 2 downloads ... ;-)
Nice!

And you can change the link in the KVR product page?

If yes the way is simply to make it drive the people directly to this link.

If not, you could PM the original owner (remember him here) to ask him if he could do it.
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.

asseca wrote:However I have created a web-page for the Revitar 2 downloads ... ;-)
Thank you for this web page! :hug: But it seems, that PDF link does not work. :?
yzcoruhT

the original manual, once more for luck;
https://www.dropbox.com/s/iwcfm9ziu77xi ... l.pdf?dl=0
Last edited by bob bobwood on Fri May 04, 2018 5:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

bob bobwood wrote:the original manual, once more for luck;
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/328 ... Manual.pdf
Thanks!

Really neat also the "Clean Electric Guitar" and the "Bass Guitar" banks on your website!!!

In your collection of amps, may I suggest you also a very good free plugin (and with many members having chosen it as favorite) made by a very kind russian guy?
Tube Amp from Voxengo

Where do you put the Revitar presets for the plugin to see them on Mac?

About this hint
12 string guitar:
- use 2 Revitars, the 2nd Revitar one octave higher, gives a realistic 12 string guitar.
may I suggest you a little and very easy new feature to improve still much better the emulation of the 12 string guitar?

Simply, add to the plugin the ability to delay the note-on by about 1 to 5 milliseconds.

The hint is that the first instance of the plugin would be used without this pre-delay... and the second instance could be used with this pre-delay (that you may let adjustable if you want). Im my opinion this very small pre-delay for the second instance would improve the emulation of a "12-string" by a huge manner!

Your eyes closed, mentalize the plector when it actions the two chords, you'll understand why this pre-delay for the second instance would be a huge improvement...

Return to “Instruments”