Sorry but you cannot use search at this time

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

"Sorry but the board is temporarily unavailable, please try again in a few minutes." must be the most frequent thing I am reading on KVR these days. I wish they would just leave the board alone once it works instead of messing around with it all the time.

pi**es me off. i lost the second post because i got this message and when turn back to the site before the edit page for the message is gone. i'm afk. :)
Last edited by murnau on Sun May 25, 2014 4:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

....also very sporadic as well. Real pain the rear. :x
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

V-GER wrote:Also had a bunch of the cannot use search-es and "Sorry but the board is temporarily unavailable, please try again in a few minutes." tonight.
hibidy wrote:First world problems, but just thought you guys should know.
:hihi: Ain't it the truth, thanks for helping me regain my temper concerning this. Oh dear, I need a life so I won't let my emotions run off with me over small stuff like this... :scared: :oops:
haha,

just happened when I tried to post a response to this! :hihi:

Some changes also going on (?) in the main interface - e.g. when using mobile/tablet, "latest post" button appears only when you are logged in, and not always in these cases, either.

Here we go again :hihi:

+1

seeing this error again from time to time

It was horrible Saturday. But since then, it's been kosher.

I thought it was something I'd blocked here... I just open the original search in one tab and then open items I want to view in new tabs. As long as I don't click 'back' on the search, it seems fine.

Seeing it plenty too. KVR is, in general, getting very slow for me. Regularly 5 - 10 seconds for pages to load. Feeling very sluggish just browsing around threads here lately.
Mastering from £30 per track \\\
Facebook \\\ #masteredbyloz

It's really slow here too a lot of the time.

do_androids_dream wrote:Seeing it plenty too. KVR is, in general, getting very slow for me. Regularly 5 - 10 seconds for pages to load. Feeling very sluggish just browsing around threads here lately.
yeah, so all your annoying kvr people taking all the bandwidth, gtfo and go to gearslutz.

AstralExistence wrote:
do_androids_dream wrote:Seeing it plenty too. KVR is, in general, getting very slow for me. Regularly 5 - 10 seconds for pages to load. Feeling very sluggish just browsing around threads here lately.
yeah, so all your annoying kvr people taking all the bandwidth, gtfo and go to gearslutz.
Not sure if I'm having a bad comprehension day but what do you mean by this?
Mastering from £30 per track \\\
Facebook \\\ #masteredbyloz

N/M, I was the one who was being a dick. I'll try harder realize playing around in the future. Thanks Astral.
Last edited by hibidy on Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hibidy wrote:He's being a dick, as usual.

nono, i was being silly. cmon.

Return to “Site Stuff”