SquaredHeads Nora 1.4 - Phrase Arpeggiator + Harmonizer

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Nora

Wow. Got to the front page of the web site, it was still listed at 34 euros. Did some transfer with Paypal, return to the site a couple of minutes later and it was listed 49 on the front page. I was angry but at the payment page it was still 34!

Just purchased! :)

Never mind. Price went up to 49 before I could buy.

I'll probably get it later.

yellukhan wrote:is this is already in road map?
2x fast.. (or to me more important) : 1/2 ,1/4 slow..
as a pianoroll function ,kind a internal clock and independent from the presets?
No, it isn't. Features like this can be implemented once we finish the Nora core (maybe in several months). You must trust me here, Nora is BIG. However, like always I said, if enough people ask for it, or if it very easy to do, I could do it before I finish the core. I'll add it to the wishlist :)
xx JPRacer xx wrote:Got to the front page of the web site, it was still listed at 34 euros. Did some transfer with Paypal, return to the site a couple of minutes later and it was listed 49 on the front page. I was angry but at the payment page it was still 34!

Thanks for supporting us! Anyway, I think we were generous with the period :wink:

I also bought it shortly before the price went up. :)

Haven't played around much with it yet, but I wonder how about phrases sharing ?

I don't have anything to offer yet :oops: , but anyone wants to share theirs ?

Or should we rather make a new dedicated thread for this so they won't get lost here, or rather put in the KVR patches database ?

squaredheads wrote: No, it isn't. Features like this can be implemented once we finish the Nora core (maybe in several months). You must trust me here, Nora is BIG. However, like always I said, if enough people ask for it, or if it very easy to do, I could do it before I finish the core. I'll add it to the wishlist :)
if this hard to implement or doesn't get enough vote at the end
i am also ok with a key combo for stretch figure in pianoroll by mouse
for example select whole figure and press Shift+Alt and drag to stretch. :roll:

No_Use wrote:Haven't played around much with it yet, but I wonder how about phrases sharing ?
You can email me to support@ or juan@ and send me your presets. If they have a decent quality I will include them in Nora 1.0, hopefully, next Wednesday, with your name :)
yellukhan wrote:if this hard to implement or doesn't get enough vote at the end
i am also ok with a key combo for stretch figure in pianoroll by mouse
for example select whole figure and press Shift+Alt and drag to stretch.
Not sure how hard to implement is your first request, I didn't have the time to take a look to it. The good news is that stretch in the way you suggest is already in our roadmap.

that's cool thanks !

No_use wrote: Haven't played around much with it yet, but I wonder how about phrases sharing ?

I don't have anything to offer yet :oops: , but anyone wants to share theirs ?

Or should we rather make a new dedicated thread for this so they won't get lost here, or rather put in the KVR patches database ?
How many people would be interested in having some way to share their phrases/presets with others?

relayer wrote:How many people would be interested in having some way to share their phrases/presets with others?
Just zip the directory and upload it somewhere.

elassi wrote: Just zip the directory and upload it somewhere.
The point of my post was actually that not everybody uploads "somewhere", but that we maybe could have a centralized place for them (wherever that could be).

No_Use wrote:The point of my post was actually that not everybody uploads "somewhere", but that we maybe could have a centralized place for them (wherever that could be).
True. "Somewhere" does not really fit. My bad.

Suggestion: A central place could be KVR's preset database. ;)

Also, I would like to know how many people would be interested in sharing phrases/presets. If enough people share, we could have a large library. Especially if organized by category. (Similarly to what Catanya has.)

Since there's no Mac OS version out yet, perhaps it's a bit early to start counting in the sheep… ;-)

/Joachim
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

Since there isn't anything like an internal online database, you can email me your presets (juan [at] squaredheads [dot] com). I will include them in the final release.

Talking about the final release. Some of you emailed me about it, and I'll explain why I'm delaying it in public: I'm working on version 2 and 3 simultaneously, and I only work with one version of the code, that I strip down for each version. The code for the following version have some problems that could affect first version (barely, but there is a small chance). So I must fix them before trim the code and release 1.0. I will try release it this week :tu:

squaredheads wrote:Since there isn't anything like an internal online database, you can email me your presets (juan [at] squaredheads [dot] com). I will include them in the final release.
My new album (which I am currently writing and recording) will be full of sequences and arpeggios and I've already made use of Nora for the first track (which you have already heard and very kindly commented on) so I'll have a whole bunch of Nora presets I can email you very soon. That would be awesome to have some included in the final release. :tu:

Return to “Instruments”