UVI launches UVX-3P - Roland JX-3P Emulation

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Numanoid wrote:
fluffy_little_something wrote:Um, do you mean awful or awsome? 8)
Based on that video they sound awful, the presets that is, not the synth.

With just 32 presets available, it is a shame that the engineers had to put in presets for clavinets, organs, piano etc, but it seems every synth need to be geared toward covering the needs of the barroom pianist.
I feel the same when I try a modern synth and it's choc full of Trance/EDM presets and flip all else....

breakmixer wrote:
Numanoid wrote:

With just 32 presets available, it is a shame that the engineers had to put in presets for clavinets, organs, piano etc, but it seems every synth need to be geared toward covering the needs of the barroom pianist.
I feel the same when I try a modern synth and it's choc full of Trance/EDM presets and flip all else....
Same here :) I dislike modern synth factory presets, they are usually of no use whatsoever to me, while what I like and need is missing.

breakmixer wrote:
Numanoid wrote:

Everybody got their own prefered synth time ;)

My time is the time and age of the Quasimidi Sirius :D :love:

Numanoid wrote: Everybody got their own prefered synth time ;)

My time is the time and age of the Quasimidi Sirius :D :love:

My time and age was this below... :lol:

But seriuosly - what was the sirius all about then? What year was that?

breakmixer wrote:But seriuosly - what was the sirius all about then? What year was that?
Sirius was produced in 1998, here is more info: http://www.vintagesynth.com/misc/sirius.php

In case anyone missed it, you'll now get UVX-3P free when you buy UVX-10P. This goes until September 15 and you'll get an automatic extra 20% discount when you add it to your cart at JRR Shop, which means you're getting both synths for $79!

jrrshop.com/uvi-uvx-10p

Return to “Instruments”