Luftrum 11 - New Soundset for Diva

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

amillionzoetropes wrote:Bought this last night on a whim, these are great! I think I'm going to have to go back and pick up some of your earlier sets now. Just an absolutely fantastic soundset.
Thanks a lot for your support Kevin, glad you enjoy it. :)
Luftrum
Sound Designer
Lunaris 2 - the premier pads instrument for NI Kontakt Player - pads and pads only...

Only 4 days left of Luftrum 11 with a discount. 8)
Luftrum
Sound Designer
Lunaris 2 - the premier pads instrument for NI Kontakt Player - pads and pads only...

Sound demos are wonderful, and beautiful pieces of music on their own. I have your set for Alchemy and love it. Just wondering a bit about your process, do you have an acoustically treated room? Everything always sounds so clear and mixes well.

Codestation wrote:Sound demos are wonderful, and beautiful pieces of music on their own. I have your set for Alchemy and love it. Just wondering a bit about your process, do you have an acoustically treated room? Everything always sounds so clear and mixes well.
Thanks a lot Codestation. No, I don't have an acoustically treated room - but thanks for the compliment. I do have a pair of decent near-field monitors and I also use my headphones a lot - mostly because sometimes I am able to spot subtle refinements in a preset which are not that dominant on my monitors, and also the other way around too. I use both a lot in my ventures and I guess I just have nit-picking ears. :)
Luftrum
Sound Designer

Oh! I forgot: Only two days left of the 20% discount! :party:
Luftrum
Sound Designer

Only 9 hours left of Luftrum 11 with the discount. 8)
Luftrum
Sound Designer

Still fresh, still here ...to enhance your Diva. :wink:
Luftrum
Sound Designer

Luftrum
Sound Designer

Completely missed this one when launched,just purchased, great stuff as usual
Mac Studio
Cubase 13, Ableton Live 12

woodsdenis wrote:Completely missed this one when launched,just purchased, great stuff as usual
A late thank you bumpage :hug:
Luftrum
Sound Designer

Return to “Soundware”