Acustica - Silk eQ

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Silk2

No demo versions?

sales@acusticaudio.net wrote:Yes, Trinity2 will be released in the next days.
Great !!!

kj.metissage wrote:
sales@acusticaudio.net wrote:Yes, Trinity2 will be released in the next days.
Great !!!
Ready!!!
http://www.acustica-audio.com/index.php ... &Itemid=92
----------------------------------------------------
Best regards,
Acustica Audio team
www.acustica-audio.com
VAT ID: IT-01254510116
Via Tortini 9, 26900, Lodi, LO, Italy.

Do the Acustica plug-ins finally work with Samplitude ProX? I tested AcquaVox Free in Samp ProX a few months ago, but unfortunately it didn't work at all in that DAW.

mustgroove wrote:No demo versions?
no demo version? Mac 64bit recommended system requirements are pretty high so I would like to try the plugin on my system before I buy it. Or do you provide money back guaranty?

poshook wrote:
no demo version? Mac 64bit recommended system requirements are pretty high so I would like to try the plugin on my system before I buy it. Or do you provide money back guaranty?
Try Nebula3 Free, if it works fine, you have the same (or better) results with acqua plugins.
Best regards,
Acustica Audio team
www.acustica-audio.com

Skorpius wrote:Do the Acustica plug-ins finally work with Samplitude ProX? I tested AcquaVox Free in Samp ProX a few months ago, but unfortunately it didn't work at all in that DAW.
All Acustica Audio product are tested into Magix products. We have W7 SP x64 and W8.1 x64 and SPX 12.50. Please send me a ticket to support and I'll show you how to fix it.
Saludos Enrique,
MBP 11.5 (W8.1 | OSX 10.11.6 | i7-4870 | 16 GB | x2 1TB SSD)

sales@acusticaudio.net wrote:
poshook wrote:
Try Nebula3 Free, if it works fine, you have the same (or better) results with acqua plugins.
just bought it but there were 9 attempts to login (check 3 different browsers), 2 attempts to go to my user area, 2 attempts to check out, 2 attempts to open SilkyEQ folder to download and now I am wating 19 minutes while entering the cloud...ok. Cancel and do everything once again in different browser......and yes! no waiting but the page error imeadiately 1sr, 2nd, 3th time.... going to drink some coffee

are you kidding me?! :x :evil:

I find the site strangely needs you to press f5 sometimes to reload the page then it magically works!?

The authorization also seems to be going on forever, then go back to the actual user area page (not the address that you are waiting at) 5 mins later and it should be there for you...

Don't worry, SilkEQ is awesome! Another tip while i am here, you can edit the DSPBUFFER parameter in the xml file to 256 to make it super low latency, if your CPU is up for that ;)

So It is 20:56 (58 minutes after purchase) and my download has begun. for $108 it has been pretty nice journey :x And I am curious what is waiting for me in installation and registration process...

so I have ser and aut files in the same folder but plugin is still not authorized. any1 know what is wrong?
in manual there is a page about authorization but not finished because there is nothing about where I need to put the aut file. this is f*cking annyoing :evil:

It's OK to be mad but please relax. Today I downloaded the plug-in, loaded it in REAPER and the SER file was generated. Then I took that SER file and uploaded it to my Dashboard. A couple of minutes later I received an email with all the authorization info and the AUT file was attached (it was inside a .rar file). I extracted this file and copied it to the folder where the SER file is (the xml and dll are also there). The plug-in was working and fully authorized on my end. I'm a beta tester for Acustica Audio but I did the whole process today just to be sure it worked. I tried this on REAPER and StudioOne v2, latest versions.

Could you please tell us more about the problem? What's the name of the file you downloaded? What's your DAW version? OS? etc

sales@acusticaudio.net wrote:Try Nebula3 Free, if it works fine, you have the same (or better) results with acqua plugins.
Won't these use more resources since they have multiple bands?

poshook wrote:so I have ser and aut files in the same folder but plugin is still not authorized. any1 know what is wrong?
in manual there is a page about authorization but not finished because there is nothing about where I need to put the aut file. this is f*cking annyoing :evil:
Please use the ticketing system to get support (login)
http://www.acustica-audio.com/index.php ... Itemid=321
Best regards,
Acustica Audio team
www.acustica-audio.com

Mercado_Negro wrote:It's OK to be mad but please relax. Today I downloaded the plug-in, loaded it in REAPER and the SER file was generated. Then I took that SER file and uploaded it to my Dashboard. A couple of minutes later I received an email with all the authorization info and the AUT file was attached (it was inside a .rar file). I extracted this file and copied it to the folder where the SER file is (the xml and dll are also there). The plug-in was working and fully authorized on my end. I'm a beta tester for Acustica Audio but I did the whole process today just to be sure it worked. I tried this on REAPER and StudioOne v2, latest versions.

Could you please tell us more about the problem? What's the name of the file you downloaded? What's your DAW version? OS? etc
I believe that it sould work! I am not a beginner here. I have tons of plugins including dongled ones but this experience from the start is totally obnoxious. There was only one step working in the whole process - recieveing Aut file via email. Everything else was total nightmare. IF nobody tell this publicly nothing happens in the future.
If the developoer promotes his product here with all those nice words I would expect he tell us in advance that the product purchase and registration process can take from 10 minutes to many days. I got zillion invalid tokens, page errors to even purchase and download. Now the registration issue... I am not the beta tester to loose all my working time finding solutions for someone else and pay for that.

How can I send you those crash reports? Find 10 minutes and let your site working before you start selling online products!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

my fault in support fiels. I feel ashamed
Last edited by poshook on Fri May 30, 2014 5:58 am, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Effects”