So ... BLUE is out!

Official support for: realitone.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Finally, "Blue" is available, and I am looking forward to using it.

One question: I think that an introductory price of $ 99 is already quite a good offer, but over in another thread Mike announced an additional discount for "Ladies owners", and so I am not sure whether I should order "Blue" right away, or should rather wait for an Email with some discount coupon. I actually wouldn´t mind if there wasn´t an additional discount, but if there will be one, I might regret not having waited...

Well ?

Yes, you're right. Ladies customers should be getting an email in 3 . . . 2 . . . 1 . . .

Even though Realivox Blue is for sale on the site, the release isn't official yet, in that we haven't announced anywhere. I still need to finish up the walkthrough video, and other odds and ends like sending emails to Ladies customers . . . :D

Thanks for your answer - received an Email already. Cool!

And don´t expect me to moan about "Where´s Kate Perry?". I am sure that this is a brillant tool, and that´s a simple conclusion from the rest of your work. And, if I might say so, you are asking a very fair (if not modest) introductory price for it. Cheers, and I wish you a lot of success with it!

Wondering if there will be an end date for the intro offer or whether you'll be keeping it open-ended like the Ladies.
Watched much of the latest preliminary video - very informative, thanks.

Still wondering whether adding more vowels might be done in the future as an update/upgrade.

Return to “Realitone”