What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

What is in your wildest dreams?

If it's not about music it belongs here! Please keep it civil and decent.... except - see below->

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

What is in your wildest dreams?

Badgers
7%
Cream
No votes
Speling Mistakes
7%
Fish
20%
Angela Merkel
13%
Something radically different from the above five (impossible!!)
53%

Total votes : 15
KVRian

1367 posts since 19 Jun, 2011, from Sendai, Japan

Postby Doug1978; Thu May 29, 2014 4:18 am What is in your wildest dreams?

Hi

I usually can't remember my dreams.
(And I really should write down what I can remember when I wake up, not least because I still have some pretensions to be an author, one day...).

But, thrillingly, last night's dream featured extremely tiny mice biting me and other people as they clung on to our skin, whilst we ran down the streets shrieking.
It was half terrifying and half enjoyable, to tell you the truth.

(I didn't even eat any cheese before going to bed last night, though the German wheat beer probably had some effect?)

Anyway - what is in your wildest dreams?

(And I know there's quite a few wild beasts here on the KVR forum, so don't try to pretend that you never have any wild dreams...)

Cheers.
KVRAF

6932 posts since 2 Aug, 2005, from Guitar Land, USA

Postby RunBeerRun; Thu May 29, 2014 5:06 am Re: What is in your wildest dreams?

Well last night I don't know, my cat woke me up too early. One time I watched a Youtube movie about the book of Revelation, it was pretty boring, but that night I had a dream where there were people who died, and they were sad that they couldn't move, and I said you can move again, I have lifted the pain off of you. Then this girl said wow you're as good w/the female aspects as you are with the male.

wtf :dog:
The only site for experimental amp sim freeware & MIDI FX: http://runbeerrun.blogspot.com
KVRian

1367 posts since 19 Jun, 2011, from Sendai, Japan

Postby Doug1978; Fri May 30, 2014 3:04 am Re: What is in your wildest dreams?

:lol:
(And it sounds like part of some Jim Morrison lyrics...)

Well it seems that you, me and whoever else voted on the poll are the only ones with wild dreams at KVR!
A surprise - but maybe it's nice knowing that we 3 are special :hihi:

Cheers.
KVRAF

6127 posts since 6 Sep, 2008

Postby Mushy Mushy; Fri May 30, 2014 3:04 am Re: What is in your wildest dreams?

Elephants & lions.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"
KVRAF

Postby RunBeerRun; Fri May 30, 2014 4:29 am Re: What is in your wildest dreams?

Last night I had a pointless dream where I was selling my guitar to my old high school jazz band teacher, and he was really interested, I didn't know why, it's totally broken and worthless. I'm thinking about getting some coated strings actually, as it's insanely hard to change strings on it and I just leave them rusty.
The only site for experimental amp sim freeware & MIDI FX: http://runbeerrun.blogspot.com
KVRAF

3595 posts since 5 Jan, 2006, from UK

Postby fandango; Fri May 30, 2014 4:34 am Re: What is in your wildest dreams?

You know that bit in Lord of the Rings where they're going through the Mines of Moria? I dreamt that, but I was trying to ferry my parents through there and they were tarrying and being annoyingly slow. I think I gave up and left them to the orcs at some point.

( oh yes, I have the nerdiest dreams. I think DUNE was on the brain's playlist recently as well... )
KVRian

740 posts since 16 Jan, 2004

Postby OzoneJunkie; Fri May 30, 2014 5:21 am Re: What is in your wildest dreams?

Used to be skydiving and BASE jumping. But done all that. Although did have a crazy skydiving dream last night.

Now it's music related. Time to make that a reality.
KVRian

980 posts since 26 Oct, 2007, from UK

Postby do_androids_dream; Fri May 30, 2014 5:26 am Re: What is in your wildest dreams?

Mainly spiders. Really f**king big spiders that are very placid and are my allies in my dreams. Very strange indeed as in the real world I'm just as freaked as the next guy by a fast moving 8 legged thing running down the wall towards me. Oh, and bees that keep dive bombing me - no matter how many times I swat them away they just turn round and dive bomb me again.
Professional online mixing and mastering at very competitive rates.
Web / Soundcloud
KVRian

823 posts since 8 Dec, 2003, from Birmingham-ish, UK (Tamworth, but shhh!)

Postby The_Hidden_Goose; Fri May 30, 2014 5:46 am Re: What is in your wildest dreams?

Not long woken up from falling asleep at work. Actually had a fairly normal dream for a change.

My dreams are usually very abstract with little-to no narrative unless I consciously inject one and that usually means I'm starting to wake up anyway.

I'm not normally in them, and if I am I look and feel a completely different person, even though I know in the dream that I'm me.

My wildest (as in favourite way-out one, not scariest) was when I dreamed I was a flying insect in a summer garden where the colours were way more vivid than in reality and everything was a bit acid-trip stark without the liquidity. I looked at a cabbage and in the instant that I did, I realised that I was the cabbage. I (as cabbage) looked around and saw some other veg growing near me, and I realised that I was also that thing. This went on for a while until I realised I was the entire garden, the village, the country, the world....woke up sweating with a start as it cascaded through me. Wanted to go back to it from where it ended but can never seem to go back into nice or interesting dreams.
If it takes a week each day to walk a fortnight, the number of apples in a bunch of grapes is a banana the size of green.
KVRist

65 posts since 6 Jan, 2010

Postby digidennis; Fri May 30, 2014 5:48 am Re: What is in your wildest dreams?

running and too weak punches
KVRian

1313 posts since 14 Mar, 2013, from Germany

Postby CableChannel; Fri May 30, 2014 5:51 am Re: What is in your wildest dreams?

she's a blonde
|
|
| Win7 64 bit | Cubase7.0.6 64 bit
|
KVRAF

Postby RunBeerRun; Fri May 30, 2014 5:55 am Re: What is in your wildest dreams?

CableChannel wrote:she's a blonde

+1 yes she is
KVRAF

7464 posts since 2 Apr, 2002, from Austin, Texas, USA

Postby SyntheticAurality; Fri May 30, 2014 6:49 am Re: What is in your wildest dreams?

Wildest dreams? Ok...

Somewhat recurring dream of walking in a small town w/ the streets paved with bones. Running into a hot chick that jumps me, then 1/2 way through the fun part she turns into a Giger-esque demoness, then later starts to melt into, well, there's no way to describe it.

Wake up w/ fast heartbeat, shaking. And this is when I'm stone cold sober!

Then there's the one where construction machinery comes to life and chases me, trying to kill me. Those start horribly but end up kind of humorous as I rip the stupid things apart.. they're unable to hurt me at all (it's fun to stick your hand into a whirling shredder and rip it up)!

I bet a psychologist would have a field day with all this..
KVRist

256 posts since 31 Aug, 2013

Postby Bombadil; Sat May 31, 2014 1:49 am Re: What is in your wildest dreams?

Bea Arthur and Betty White.
KVRAF

19832 posts since 26 Jul, 2005, from Inside Schroedinger's Cat...or am I...

Postby robojam; Sat May 31, 2014 7:17 am Re: What is in your wildest dreams?

Every once in a while I will compose complex orchestral music in my dreams. The compositions pour out without much thought or effort, but when I wake up I know I dreamed of it but can't remember a single note of the music.
Next

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Off Topic