What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Sorry but you cannot use search at this time

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

fluffy_little_something
KVRAF

3584 posts since 5 Jun, 2012

Postby fluffy_little_something; Sat May 24, 2014 8:12 pm Re: Sorry but you cannot use search at this time

"Sorry but the board is temporarily unavailable, please try again in a few minutes." must be the most frequent thing I am reading on KVR these days. I wish they would just leave the board alone once it works instead of messing around with it all the time.
murnau
KVRAF

2695 posts since 13 Jan, 2005, from Deutschland

Postby murnau; Sat May 24, 2014 8:22 pm Re: Sorry but you cannot use search at this time

pi**es me off. i lost the second post because i got this message and when turn back to the site before the edit page for the message is gone. i'm afk. :)
Last edited by murnau on Sat May 24, 2014 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Our virtues and our failings are inseparable, like force and matter. When they separate, man is no more” ― Nikola Tesla
trimph1
KVRAF

13804 posts since 23 Jun, 2010, from north of London ON

Postby trimph1; Sat May 24, 2014 8:52 pm Re: Sorry but you cannot use search at this time

....also very sporadic as well. Real pain the rear. :x
Barry
The man who survived mustard gas and pepper spray is now a seasoned veteran
http://www.ambientonline.org/
hibidy
KVRAF

41156 posts since 20 Dec, 2005

Postby hibidy; Sat May 24, 2014 10:11 pm Re: Sorry but you cannot use search at this time

V-GER wrote:Also had a bunch of the cannot use search-es and "Sorry but the board is temporarily unavailable, please try again in a few minutes." tonight.
hibidy wrote:First world problems, but just thought you guys should know.

:hihi: Ain't it the truth, thanks for helping me regain my temper concerning this. Oh dear, I need a life so I won't let my emotions run off with me over small stuff like this... :scared: :oops:

haha,

just happened when I tried to post a response to this! :hihi:
Harry_HH
KVRian

882 posts since 4 Aug, 2006, from Helsinki

Postby Harry_HH; Sat May 24, 2014 10:24 pm Re: Sorry but you cannot use search at this time

Some changes also going on (?) in the main interface - e.g. when using mobile/tablet, "latest post" button appears only when you are logged in, and not always in these cases, either.
hibidy
KVRAF

Postby hibidy; Fri May 30, 2014 11:03 pm Re: Sorry but you cannot use search at this time

Here we go again :hihi:
CableChannel
KVRAF

1652 posts since 14 Mar, 2013, from Germany

Postby CableChannel; Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:51 pm Re: Sorry but you cannot use search at this time

+1

seeing this error again from time to time
|
|
| Win7 64 bit | Cubase7.0.6 64 bit
|
hibidy
KVRAF

Postby hibidy; Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:14 pm Re: Sorry but you cannot use search at this time

It was horrible Saturday. But since then, it's been kosher.
koalaboy
KVRAF

1591 posts since 18 Mar, 2006, from Plymouth, UK

Postby koalaboy; Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:24 am Re: Sorry but you cannot use search at this time

I thought it was something I'd blocked here... I just open the original search in one tab and then open items I want to view in new tabs. As long as I don't click 'back' on the search, it seems fine.
do_androids_dream
KVRian

926 posts since 26 Oct, 2007, from UK

Postby do_androids_dream; Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:17 am Re: Sorry but you cannot use search at this time

Seeing it plenty too. KVR is, in general, getting very slow for me. Regularly 5 - 10 seconds for pages to load. Feeling very sluggish just browsing around threads here lately.
Professional online mixing and mastering at very competitive rates.
Web / Soundcloud
hibidy
KVRAF

Postby hibidy; Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:10 pm Re: Sorry but you cannot use search at this time

It's really slow here too a lot of the time.
AstralExistence
KVRAF

1940 posts since 19 Sep, 2011

Postby AstralExistence; Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:14 pm Re: Sorry but you cannot use search at this time

do_androids_dream wrote:Seeing it plenty too. KVR is, in general, getting very slow for me. Regularly 5 - 10 seconds for pages to load. Feeling very sluggish just browsing around threads here lately.

yeah, so all your annoying kvr people taking all the bandwidth, gtfo and go to gearslutz.
do_androids_dream
KVRian

926 posts since 26 Oct, 2007, from UK

Postby do_androids_dream; Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:22 pm Re: Sorry but you cannot use search at this time

AstralExistence wrote:
do_androids_dream wrote:Seeing it plenty too. KVR is, in general, getting very slow for me. Regularly 5 - 10 seconds for pages to load. Feeling very sluggish just browsing around threads here lately.

yeah, so all your annoying kvr people taking all the bandwidth, gtfo and go to gearslutz.

Not sure if I'm having a bad comprehension day but what do you mean by this?
Professional online mixing and mastering at very competitive rates.
Web / Soundcloud
hibidy
KVRAF

Postby hibidy; Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:06 pm Re: Sorry but you cannot use search at this time

N/M, I was the one who was being a dick. I'll try harder realize playing around in the future. Thanks Astral.
Last edited by hibidy on Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AstralExistence
KVRAF

1940 posts since 19 Sep, 2011

Postby AstralExistence; Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:13 pm Re: Sorry but you cannot use search at this time

hibidy wrote:He's being a dick, as usual.

nono, i was being silly. cmon.
PreviousNext

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Site Stuff