What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

What Are you Thinking Now/Tell Me What's On Your Mind - (The Big Budget Remake)

If it's not about music it belongs here! Please keep it civil and decent.... except - see below->

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Rad Grandad

24566 posts since 5 Sep, 2003, from New England U.S.A.

Postby Hink; Sat May 24, 2014 7:33 pm Re: What Are you Thinking Now/Tell Me What's On Your Mind - (The Big Budget Remake)

going through some pics, and remembered this one from last summer...mu mom on my right, my wife2b Denise on my left and daddy's little girl Lauren in the front.

Thank cod I love fish
KVRAF

7315 posts since 2 Apr, 2002, from Austin, Texas, USA

Postby SyntheticAurality; Sun May 25, 2014 5:54 am Re: What Are you Thinking Now/Tell Me What's On Your Mind - (The Big Budget Remake)

Great pic, Hink! :tu: :tu: :tu:

Today I'm thinking that moving to some place cooler than central Texas wouldn't be a bad thing...!
KVRAF

40420 posts since 20 Dec, 2005

Postby hibidy; Fri May 30, 2014 11:04 pm Re: What Are you Thinking Now/Tell Me What's On Your Mind - (The Big Budget Remake)

I can't say. But I'm thinking it.
KVRAF

20347 posts since 26 Jul, 2005, from Inside Schroedinger's Cat...or am I...

Postby robojam; Sat May 31, 2014 7:22 am Re: What Are you Thinking Now/Tell Me What's On Your Mind - (The Big Budget Remake)

I have a trapped nerve in my neck. Took 3 doctors visits to figure it out, but that's what has been causing pain in my shoulder and left arm for 4 days now. Got an arsenal of drugs to take for the next 10 days and that should sort it out. It's feeling a little better already, but I can't do too much with my arm yet. Even typing was difficult before today and my fingers were numb from the pressure on the nerve before I got the drugs.
Rad Grandad

Postby Hink; Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:23 pm Re: What Are you Thinking Now/Tell Me What's On Your Mind - (The Big Budget Remake)

robojam wrote:I have a trapped nerve in my neck. Took 3 doctors visits to figure it out, but that's what has been causing pain in my shoulder and left arm for 4 days now. Got an arsenal of drugs to take for the next 10 days and that should sort it out. It's feeling a little better already, but I can't do too much with my arm yet. Even typing was difficult before today and my fingers were numb from the pressure on the nerve before I got the drugs.

sorry Mike, I hope you feel better soon :hug:

Oddly enough I was coming here to talk about my stiff neck, I woke up this morning in agony and Denise said "you probably slept wrong"...you know after almost 55 years you would think I would have at least got sleeping right :?

edit: BTW Mike, pain in the left shoulder and arm...tell me, how scary was that? :o
Thank cod I love fish
KVRAF

Postby robojam; Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:13 am Re: What Are you Thinking Now/Tell Me What's On Your Mind - (The Big Budget Remake)

Thanks John, it's slowly improving. The most irritating thing now is the slight numbness in my first two fingers, which I was told will go away too.

I wasn't really thinking heart attack though, as it started in my neck, then went to the center of my left shoulder blade before my arm started hurting, so I just assumed it was all related. If it had started in my arm and shoulder it might have been different though...
KVRAF

13487 posts since 23 Jun, 2010, from north of London ON

Postby trimph1; Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:32 am Re: What Are you Thinking Now/Tell Me What's On Your Mind - (The Big Budget Remake)

Last episode I had started in the middle of my chest, radiated to my left shoulder then right between the shoulder blades....

Not fun.

Mike...hope the pain ends.
Barry
The man who survived mustard gas and pepper spray is now a seasoned veteran
http://www.ambientonline.org/
KVRAF

Postby robojam; Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:59 am Re: What Are you Thinking Now/Tell Me What's On Your Mind - (The Big Budget Remake)

It's not too bad now. It was worst on Wed and Thu last week before I got drugs, and it's mainly just below my elbow but no more than an irritating ache now. Just taking it easy and making sure I don't aggravate it.
Rad Grandad

Postby Hink; Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:23 pm Re: What Are you Thinking Now/Tell Me What's On Your Mind - (The Big Budget Remake)

I was thinking about the fact that the wife2b's mother's name is Rosemary, which makes Denise Rosemary's Baby. John Hinckley is going to marry Rosemary's Baby...something seems very right about that :hihi:
Thank cod I love fish
KVRAF

Postby hibidy; Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:34 pm Re: What Are you Thinking Now/Tell Me What's On Your Mind - (The Big Budget Remake)

I'm hungry
KVRAF

7010 posts since 2 Aug, 2005, from Guitar Land, USA

Postby RunBeerRun; Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:47 am Re: What Are you Thinking Now/Tell Me What's On Your Mind - (The Big Budget Remake)

Wow I had a dream I knew when and how the world will end, I was in some public place and the meaning was all very heavy, that I was feeling all this. This girl I'm crazy about was like, what's going on, and all I could think of was the Depeche Mode song that goes all I ever wanted, all I ever needed, is here in my arms(off Violator I think), and then she held me in her arms and the dream ended.

wtf :arrow: :ud:
The only site for experimental amp sim freeware & MIDI FX: http://runbeerrun.blogspot.com
KVRian

776 posts since 8 Dec, 2003, from Birmingham-ish, UK (Tamworth, but shhh!)

Postby The_Hidden_Goose; Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:01 am Re: What Are you Thinking Now/Tell Me What's On Your Mind - (The Big Budget Remake)

Maybe you're the prophet of DOOOM!

I'm currently wondering why my office has only a fan that blows around the hot air in here without doing much to cool the room.

I wouldn't be wondering this, but for the fact that the company I work for makes heat exchangers and is an expert in radiator and heat dissipation technology, yet can't come up with anything better than an obnoxiously loud fan for air conditioning.

It's possibly ironic. Like ten thousands spoons.
If it takes a week each day to walk a fortnight, the number of apples in a bunch of grapes is a banana the size of green.
KVRAF

Postby hibidy; Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:45 pm Re: What Are you Thinking Now/Tell Me What's On Your Mind - (The Big Budget Remake)

I'd like to use something other than NI's "downloader" because it's so slow.
KVRAF

Postby hibidy; Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:54 pm Re: What Are you Thinking Now/Tell Me What's On Your Mind - (The Big Budget Remake)

ACK! After going through all that, it was the wrong version :x
KVRAF

3999 posts since 3 Jul, 2012

Postby V0RT3X; Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:56 pm Re: What Are you Thinking Now/Tell Me What's On Your Mind - (The Big Budget Remake)

Just found a cool way to make a KVR avatar by taking a snapshot of my Music software app folder.
PreviousNext

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Off Topic