What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Komplete owners, can you sell individual synths? Or, sell all as one package?

VST, AU, etc. plug-in Virtual Instruments discussion

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

LimboLoves
KVRist

412 posts since 21 Feb, 2014

Postby LimboLoves; Sat May 31, 2014 5:07 pm Komplete owners, can you sell individual synths? Or, sell all as one package?

I am looking at komplete, mainly for kontakt. I want to sell, for sure, everything but Reaktor, Monark, Kontakt and the orchestra vsts.

Is this possible?

I don't want all the added crap they have with it because I would never use it.

Thanks! I will ask for this to get deleted once answered.
xamido
KVRian

842 posts since 1 May, 2010

Postby xamido; Sat May 31, 2014 5:11 pm Re: Komplete owners, can you sell individual synths? Or, sell all as one package?

No, you can only sell komplete as the whole package. Not individual item.
GAS
ghettosynth
KVRAF

3832 posts since 13 Oct, 2009

Postby ghettosynth; Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:31 am Re: Komplete owners, can you sell individual synths? Or, sell all as one package?

LimboLoves wrote:I am looking at komplete, mainly for kontakt. I want to sell, for sure, everything but Reaktor, Monark, Kontakt and the orchestra vsts.

Is this possible?

I don't want all the added crap they have with it because I would never use it.

Thanks! I will ask for this to get deleted once answered.

There's actually not as much "added crap" as you might think. A huge portion of the content is for either Reaktor or Kontakt. Some of the rest can be used with Kontakt, e.g. the battery kits.

Of course someone posted the answer, you can't sell them. Wait for a sale, it's cheaper than kontakt alone.

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Instruments